Border Around Code Examples in Web Help

Sara Levy

Mar 31, 2014, 5:56:23 AM3/31/14
to author-...@googlegroups.com
My customer would like to see a border round all code examples in a web help version of a guide.
When I define the style to have a border, the border surrounds each paragraph, which is each line. Without replacing paragraph breaks with line breaks, or using tables instead of borders, is there a way to get the border to surround the whole example? i.e. top border only on first paragraph in the style, and bottom border only on last paragraph in the style? That is how it behaves in Word.

Thanks

Menachem Mendel Rosen

Mar 31, 2014, 8:01:32 AM3/31/14
to author-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe try inserting the text in  a one-cell table with border.