Cannot save my user model in production on Heroku

Rodney

Sep 8, 2011, 2:39:34 PM9/8/11
to Authlogic
Everything seems to work ok in development. But, for some reason, I'm
getting an error when I try to save my user model. Basically,
Authlogic is doing a Select statement, using the correct id for my
model, but it is looking for it in the persistence_token column. Not
sure why. The error happens in Authlogic's session.rb in the method
persist_by_session. The weird thing is, in development, session.rb
doesn't even get called. My dev environment uses the
persist_by_cookie function in cookie.rb, instead. I believe this is
the issue... that somehow my production environment isn't using
cookies like my dev environment is. How do I configure this?

Rodney

Sep 9, 2011, 3:33:09 PM9/9/11
to Authlogic
Just answered my own question... weird stuff

https://github.com/binarylogic/authlogic/issues/82