Fw: Gunnedah Food Security Forum

Rosemary Nankivell

Oct 4, 2011, 7:20:42 AM10/4/11

The Caroona Coal Action Group, the Mullaley Pipeline Accord and the SOS Liverpool Plains are holding a food security forum at Gunnedah on 12th October.  It is a meeting of ALL communities that will be affected by this unprecedented expansion of coal, coal seam gas and other extractive industries.  The day will cover the impacts upon agriculture, water, health and the environment.
The forum will be chaired by Alan Jones.  The forum will have a panel of experts, there will be a roving microphone so that people can participate, ask questions and be part of the day.  Sky TV will be covering the event as well as local TV stations and radio.
I hope that you and some of your friends will be able to come along and be part of the day.  I have attached a flyer that we would be most grateful if you could post in local business houses etc to promote the day.  Please spread the word - we need this to be big!

Kind Regards
Rosemary Nankivell
Chairperson of Caroona Coal Action Group
0428 643284
02 67474004
Updated flyer Food Security.pdf

Maria Riedl

Oct 4, 2011, 7:32:13 AM10/4/11
to australian-w...@googlegroups.com
Rosemary this might be of interest to you and others!

Cheers
Maria Riedl