Urban Water Reuse Book

Prof. Eslamian

Sep 30, 2013, 7:42:43 AM9/30/13
to australian-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleague,
Urban Water Reuse Handbook is being edited by  me and Taylor and
Francis publisher company. This includes 76 chapters. 20 chapters are
unfilled as follows:
If you are interested to undertake the authorship duty of a chapter,
please contact me quick due to first comer selection policy.
Kind Wishes
Prof. Saeid Eslamian
UWRH Chief Editor

3. Energy and Water Reuse
5. Ecoli in Urban Water Reuse
7. Water Reuse and Health
22. Water Recycling and Community
31. Modern Water Reuse Technologists  II
32. Water Recycling Products
35. Wastewater Access Control and Warning Systems
36. Wastewater Operation Req. and Dist. Systems
41. Urban Water Reuse Risk
45. BMP in Urban Water Cycle
47.   Water Reuse in Hilly Urban Area
49. Wastewater Monitoring
50. Spatiotemporal Data Analysis for Urban Water and Wastewater
51. Assessing the Operational Performance of Urban Water Reuse Projects
68. Water Reuse Case Studies
71. Water Reuse in a Changing Climate in Australia
72. Climate Change Adaption and Water Reuse
73. Impact of Climate Change on Drinking Water
74. Sustainability and Water Reclamation