Fw: Action needed - Rally at Martin Place 20th March. Important Election Rally

Rosemary Nankivell

Mar 16, 2011, 8:29:46 PM3/16/11
The Liverpool Plains representatives will be meeting under the big tree outside the Library in McQuarie Street at 11.45. (Next to the entrance to the new library) Some signs will be provided.  It would be easier if you let me know if you need a sign.  Please pass this on to all your friends and networks.  This is an important rally and as you can see protection of agricultural land is high on the list.
I hope to see you all there - if you cannot make the journey please encourage your friends and relations to take your place.
Kind Regards
Rosemary Nankivell
Chairperson Coal Seam Gas Committee
Caroona Coal Action Group
0428 643284
02 67474004

  Coal and coal seam gas mining are expanding
  at an unprecedented rate, threatening our
  farmland, our climate, our communities,
  and our water.

  Join environmentalists, farmers and concerned
  citizensfrom across NSW to take action to
  protect our irreplaceable farmland
  and environment.

  This election, demand your politicians put
  communities ahead of mining profits.

        Food before coal. Water before gas.
       For our land, our water and our future.

  Hope to see you there!

  John Thomson                               Pepe Clarke
  Lock the Gate Alliance                 Nature Conservation Council of NSW

  PS: Please help spread the word by inviting your family, friends and networks.

natureconservation_Mar20RallyV4header_2.jpg
natureconservation_Mar20RallyV4gasmine_1.jpg
natureconservation_2008ncclogonotag_8.png
natureconservation_logolockthegate_1.jpg