Fw: A fantastic few days for the coal seam gas campaign!

Rosemary Nankivell

Sep 7, 2011, 3:24:09 AM9/7/11

Hello everyone.

As some of you already know, GetUp has just released a film clip based on the interviews done a few weeks ago.  Please contribute as you see fit so that this video can be sent far and wide - and hopefully on TV as well.   It is no doubt a worthy response to the advertisements released by APPEA - and is beautifully filmed - a great production from a very talented young team from GetUp!

And Dayne Pratzky from Queensland has also put out his response to the Santos advertisements - very clever!

Please circulate this far and wide -  send to your contacts and networks.  We need to spread the word and these two film clips are excellent!

On the homefront, Simon Crean visited the Liverpool Plains yesterday.  Thanks to Tony Windsor for organising this and the Duddy family at Rossmar Park for hosting a dinner for Simon and his advisors.   And thanks to Tim Duddy for a particularly nice dinner.   We all had an opportunity to speak with Simon and his advisors.

Natasha Parrish organised a well-attended meeting at Mullaley last night.  The meeting of over 60 people was addressed by Michael McNamara of the Lock the Gate Alliance and Defend our Water Tour to inform the community of CSG issues and raise awareness of the National Day of Action on Sunday 16th October at the start of National Water Week.  More information will follow regarding this day.

Regards
Rosemary Nankivell
Chairperson of Coal Seam Gas Committee
Caroona Coal Action Group