The QGIS AU Happenings 010

QGIS Australia User Group

Apr 24, 2024, 3:16:48 AMApr 24
to QGIS Australia User Group
Highlights:
  • QGIS Virtual Groups reaches 81k
  • Australian Military Mappers
  • Hints and Tips: Firefly maps and Landsat Surface Reflectance Data
  • Plugins: OrFeo Toolbox, Stitching that Raster together options
  • FOSS4G: Logo Comp, Travel Grant Program and Call for Presentations
  • Looking for Grants?
If you are heading to a Anzac Dawn Service, we wish you a clear morning and a meaningful service.

Colin Mazengarb

Apr 24, 2024, 10:10:59 PMApr 24
to australian-qg...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in the possible QGIS-WebODM integration development, as mentioned in the newsletter, being a regular user of both applications. Would it be possible to explain what is being envisaged please?

regards
Colin

Apr 29, 2024, 10:20:13 PMApr 29
to australian-qg...@googlegroups.com
Hey Colin
Thanks for this re the ODM Integrations. It will be more about exposing pre and post processing tools via a processing toolbox. Also we are looking at meeting the requirements of users of ODM who also require a GIS Full stack. Whilst there is some funding, we need to work out how to get additional funds for it. So if you know of any grants out there, let me know.
Also wondering, do you also use Geonadir?

Cheers
Em

--
Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
em...@north-road.com

north-road.com