2022 Conference Organising Committee

Jonah Sullivan

Jun 9, 2022, 11:43:37 PM6/9/22
to QGIS Australia User Group
The Pacific GIS and Remote Sensing Council (http://www.pgrsc.org/) and the Open Source Geospatial Foundation’s Oceania Chapter (https://osgeo-oceania.org/) are pleased to announce a joint conference in Suva, Fiji 28 November to 2 December. You can find a brochure about the conference at this link.

This conference is being held for the community, by the community and we need your help to ensure that we deliver an event that reflects the wide variety of people and nations across the South Pacific. Join us to help make this year's conference something everyone wants to be a part of.

A wide variety of skills are required: web and graphic design, communications and social media, finance and fundraising, and designing conference content.

The 2022 Conference Organising Committee will be forming soon and meeting fortnightly to ensure the conference is a success.

 Click below to help deliver this year's conference by joining the Conference Organising Committee.

Join the Conference Organising Committee