Workshops for QGIS AU User Conference

Emma Hain

Jun 17, 2024, 6:34:57 PM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to QGIS Australia User Group
Hey All
I am thinking along the lines for the following sessions for QGIS Au User Conference. Please chime in on what you think:
- Ask me anything
- QGIS Server for WebGIS (is there anyone out there using this who could present this?)
- Create a Longplot Atlas in QGIS

Has anyone got any other topics?

Cheers
Em

--
Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
em...@north-road.com

north-road.com

Slade Beard

Jun 19, 2024, 2:05:45 AM (7 days ago) Jun 19
to australian-qg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Em,

I am currently working through the process to build a QGIS server with a PostGIS database as the primary store. Unfortunately still early days so I would LOVE it if someone did a presentation.

Slade Beard

Director

EcoThought Pty Ltd

M 0411137692

ABN 15 125 372 821

"Warning:
The information contained in this email and any attached files is confidential to EcoThought Pty Ltd
 They may contain proprietary or copyright material or information that is subject to legal professional privilege. They are for the use of the intended recipient only. Any unauthorised viewing, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, storage or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is strictly prohibited. No part may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the owner. If you have received this transmission in error, or are not an authorised recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system, and destroy any printed copies. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection.

VIRUS: Every care has been taken to ensure this email and its attachments are virus free, however, any loss or damage incurred in using this email is not the sender's responsibility.  It is your responsibility to ensure virus checks are completed before installing any data sent in this email to your computer."

Jun 19, 2024, 2:06:22 AM (7 days ago) Jun 19
to QGIS Australia User Group

fingers crossed we get someone!