Layer not fixed when creating print layout

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mark Ambrose

未读,
2022年1月26日 19:09:062022/1/26
收件人 QGIS Australia User Group
I've done a search for this but I may be using the wrong terms, so if this has been covered, please let me know.

  • I've created a couple of vector layers and added them to an additional project.
  • I've gone to layout and selected one that I've been using for the project
  • When I go to 'add map', the layers I've added are not in the correct position on the base map (I've tried Sixmap and Google)
  • As I zoom in and out, the layers move in relation to the base map (or the other way around, I'm not sure!)
  • As far as I know, I haven't changed any settings since last using this layout.  I have tried closing and reopening, creating a new layout and doing the same on a colleagues PC, all with the same result. Any ideas?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子