Invitation to participate in World CLT Day, 29 October 2021

Louise C

Oct 15, 2021, 12:47:30 AM10/15/21
to Australian CLT Network
Hello all

Please see the email invitation from John E. Davis about taking part in World CLT Day on Oct 29th. It's a quick and easy way and great opportunity to showcase efforts to establish CLTs and CLT-type developments in Australia and for people to connect.

Hope to see some social media action. If you are unsure about using twitter or facebook, sing out so we can think about workarounds.

kind regards
Louise

John writes:

The Center for CLT Innovation and local CLTs from a dozen different countries are planning to celebrate World CLT Day at the end of this month, showcasing the growth and diversity of the international CLT movement. I’d REALLY like to see CLT activists in Australia represented in this virtual event -- including you.

Here’s how folks Down Under can join the party:

●      Visit the Center’s website at www.worldcltday.org and download one or more of the colorful posters we’ve created for World CLT Day, representing the main languages spoken in the community served by a CLT.

●      With those posters in the background, take some photographs or record a video that captures the spirit of that CLT and the people involved in organizing or governing that CLT.

●      Then, sometime before October 29th, share those photos or video with the rest of the world by uploading these images to Facebook or Twitter account (preferably to both), using the hashtag #worldcltday (-- please include the hashtag, even when posting on Facebook, since if make it easier for us to find them and add them to the Center's website).

Not too heavy a lift, yes? Just share a few images on social media. The Center for CLT Innovation will then collect them and combine them with those from other CLTs into a single video montage that will be posted on the Center’s website (www.cltweb.org) and made available as a free download by CLTs everywhere.