CLT in NE NSW

cornelis

Nov 24, 2009, 7:23:44 PM11/24/09
to Australian CLT Network
Hi my name is Cornelis and I'm interested in low impact residential
development which basically translates to small dwellings connected by
walkways to a community building. This would keep down infrastructure
costs such as internal roadways and utilities. I envisage that the
trust would own several vehicles that could be hired out as necessary
rather than accommodate private vehicles. If you agree with these
principles let's join and create this land trust and live happily and
harmoniously with the natural environment.

Once established the CLT would apply for grants to house low income
people and protect the natural environment. Hopefully we can purchase
the land and construct the community building with donations and/or
government grants.

Australian associations law requires 5 people to create a non-profit
association. Would you like to be one?