Australian CLT project map

Louise C

Jul 27, 2021, 3:57:08 AMJul 27
to Australian CLT Network
Hi all

I'm talking with the excellent Dr Michelle Maloney at the Australian Earth Laws Alliance about possibly hosting a CLT project and resources page under their website, with the email discussion still happening through this google group. We would link them to each other if we decide to go ahead, so that people can easily find both.

Meanwhile, I have built a fairly rudimentary map of Australian CLT projects at https://tinyurl.com/AustCLT; the full link is https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=14K4NYROkhYpC5-h5gOHWDi1iBFt1Joky&usp=sharing. Please have a look, as you might find yourself on there and I mightn't have accurately captured what you're doing. Please also add your project and location if you have not appeared on there and would like to, or remove yourself if you'd rather not be visible.

kind regards
Louise