CLT legal FAQ

Louise C

Oct 26, 2010, 5:58:51 PM10/26/10
to Australian CLT Network
Dear all

Derek Mortimer of DF Mortimer and Associates has prepared an
Australian CLT legal FAQ which I have uploaded to the Files section.

cheers
Louise

Grace McCaughey

Oct 26, 2010, 7:11:58 PM10/26/10
to australian-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Louise. What did you think of our possible change of AIMS?
Grace

a) Objectives

The principal objective of the Company is to provide excellently designed
and affordable housing and construction as close as possible to zero
emissions, for those residents of Mount Alexander Shire with low incomes.

The second objective of the Company is to acquire land in individual blocks
or larger areas to hold in perpetual trust to lease to renters/ purchasers.

These objectives are in place so that

a) the least damage is done to the natural environment in general and
in particular local greenhouse gas emissions are kept to a minimum
b) both the initial expense and ongoing running costs of the
dwellings/buildings are kept to an absolute minimum, and
c) other municipalities and communities have examples of excellent
design and creativity to follow.

Dear all

cheers
Louise