Homes and Hands screening Monday 12 April

Louise C

Apr 7, 2010, 11:23:17 PM4/7/10
to Australian CLT Network
Hi all

I will be screening "Homes and Hands: Community Land Trusts in Action"
on Monday 12 April 2010 at 7.30pm at the Fair Trade Coffee Co., 33
Glebe Point Rd, Glebe. There will be open discussion afterwards and
the event will probably wind up around 9pm. RSVP to Liz Page,
liz...@yahoo.com.

cheers
Louise

Phoebe Havyatt

Apr 8, 2010, 4:28:53 PM4/8/10
to australian-...@googlegroups.com
love to see that-any chance of getting it here to lismore/byron? I can sort the venue, etc.

cheerio from phoebe

> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:23:17 -0700
> Subject: [Australian-CLT-Network] Homes and Hands screening Monday 12 April
> From: l.cra...@uws.edu.au
> To: australian-...@googlegroups.com
> --

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?

Louise C

Apr 8, 2010, 11:53:34 PM4/8/10
to Australian CLT Network
Hi Phoebe

I could come up over a weekend and run a session if that would be
useful - email me.

cheers
Louise

On 9 Apr, 06:28, Phoebe Havyatt <phoebe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> love to see that-any chance of getting it here to lismore/byron? I can sort the venue, etc.
>
> cheerio from phoebe
>

> > Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:23:17 -0700
> > Subject: [Australian-CLT-Network] Homes and Hands screening Monday 12 April

> > From: l.crabt...@uws.edu.au

> > To: australian-...@googlegroups.com
>
> > Hi all
>
> > I will be screening "Homes and Hands: Community Land Trusts in Action"
> > on Monday 12 April 2010 at 7.30pm at the Fair Trade Coffee Co., 33
> > Glebe Point Rd, Glebe. There will be open discussion afterwards and
> > the event will probably wind up around 9pm. RSVP to Liz Page,

> > lizp...@yahoo.com.

> > cheers
> > Louise
>
> > --

> New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.auhttp://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/

Louise C

Apr 16, 2010, 10:29:56 PM4/16/10
to Australian CLT Network
Hi Phoebe

I am happy to come up north and run a screening and Q and A. Email me
if that would be useful.

cheers
Louise

On Apr 9, 6:28 am, Australian CLT Network <australian-clt-network
+msg...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> A message has been sent to the Australian CLT Network group and is awaiting approval. We've attached this message for your review.
>
> The message requires moderation because the user does not have permission to post.
>
> You can approve or reject this message online at:http://groups.google.com/group/australian-clt-network/pendmsg?hl=en-G...or you can approve this message by replying to this email.
>
> If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center athttp://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en-GB_AU.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Google Groups
>

> [ Attached Message ]From:Phoebe Havyatt <phoebe...@hotmail.com>To:<australian-...@googlegroups.com>Date:Fri, 9 Apr 2010 06:28:53 +1000Local:Fri, Apr 9 2010 6:28 amSubject:RE: [Australian-CLT-Network] Homes and Hands screening Monday 12 April
>

> love to see that-any chance of getting it here to lismore/byron? I can sort the venue, etc.
>
> cheerio from phoebe
>

> > Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:23:17 -0700
> > Subject: [Australian-CLT-Network] Homes and Hands screening Monday 12 April
> > From: l.crabt...@uws.edu.au
> > To: australian-...@googlegroups.com
>
> > Hi all
>
> > I will be screening "Homes and Hands: Community Land Trusts in Action"
> > on Monday 12 April 2010 at 7.30pm at the Fair Trade Coffee Co., 33
> > Glebe Point Rd, Glebe. There will be open discussion afterwards and
> > the event will probably wind up around 9pm. RSVP to Liz Page,
> > lizp...@yahoo.com.
>
> > cheers
> > Louise
>
> > --

> New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.auhttp://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/

Phoebe Havyatt

Apr 18, 2010, 5:59:46 AM4/18/10
to australian-...@googlegroups.com
hi louise -having recently moved i'll have to wait awhile before i can get my head around helping organise a screening. give me some basics on what you require to do it, and i'll go from there.

cheerio from phoebe

> Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:29:56 -0700
> Subject: [Australian-CLT-Network] Re: australian-clt-network - DVD screening
> From: l.cra...@uws.edu.au
> To: australian-...@googlegroups.com

Australia's #1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK