australian-clt-network - Google Groups: Message Pending [{IL_QosTFjcLKKCoCZmcwAbpamSuBbqih0}]

3 visningar

Australian CLT Network

oläst,
8 apr. 2010 16:28:552010-04-08
till
love to see that-any chance of getting it here to lismore/byron? I can sort the venue, etc.

cheerio from phoebe

> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:23:17 -0700
> Subject: [Australian-CLT-Network] Homes and Hands screening Monday 12 April
> From: l.cra...@uws.edu.au
> To: australian-...@googlegroups.com
>
> Hi all
>
> I will be screening "Homes and Hands: Community Land Trusts in Action"
> on Monday 12 April 2010 at 7.30pm at the Fair Trade Coffee Co., 33
> Glebe Point Rd, Glebe. There will be open discussion afterwards and
> the event will probably wind up around 9pm. RSVP to Liz Page,
> liz...@yahoo.com.
>
> cheers
> Louise
>
> --

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden