Cyrtosperma

Michael Pascall

Mar 27, 2008, 5:37:30 AM3/27/08
to australian-a...@googlegroups.com

Here is a seedling I have grown for several years . It came from a selfing of the first hybrid done by Equatorial Exotics , of

C.beccarii x cuspidispathum . I was given 2 seedlings and they were very different , the larger one has since died and the much smaller one has grown well and given these suckers .

The 2 suckers I removed have established well , and I hope to get a few more suckers from the main stem .

Some eyes are visible right at the bottom . I have kept the stem horizontal as I think this is what may have made the sprouts appear.

Michael Pascall

cyrto-hyb-lf.jpg
cyrto-hyb-stems.jpg
cyrto-hyb-pet.jpg