new member

mandy_...@hotmail.com

Feb 3, 2009, 5:36:27 AM2/3/09
to Australian Aroid Growers
Hi there, my name is amanda from the sunshine coast. i have recently
started collecting amophophallus,
startig about 3 months ago with one.... since building my collection
to 5 spicies that i know of anyway, these plants just fasanate me...
they are amazing, i have never seen anything like them and am very
intrested in building up my collection, so if there is anybody who
would like to sell any seeds or bulbs, (or plants if local, sunshine
coast) i am very intrested.

regards amanda

L & E Dovey

Feb 3, 2009, 6:28:40 AM2/3/09
to australian-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mandy I live on the central coast & my husband & I have a few different
ones .It is very wet at the moment so if Ucan be patient until it fines up ,
i will let U know how many we have spare. Betty

manda

Feb 4, 2009, 6:02:26 AM2/4/09
to Australian Aroid Growers

hey betty thank you for the fast reply..... thats great i will be
patient yes, will be in contact soon
thankyou so much...

regards amanda