This is the weekly ausradiosearch email

AusradioSearch http://www.ausradiosearch.com/

Jun 6, 2008, 5:42:23 PM6/6/08
to australian.radio.moderated,google,newsgroup
This is the weekly ausradiosearch email

G'day Keith this is the weekly ausradiosearch email out,

THIS WEEKS INDUSTRY HEADLINES

New appointments for Australian Communications and Media Authority
Macquarie Offers Combined Regional and Metro Advertising Packages
Graham Mott Laments Life After John Laws
MP Dana Wortley Accuses the Two "Chris's" of Unfairness
ACMA finds TWOYYY Young breached sponsorship time limits
ACMA finds 99.9 Voice FM Ballarat breached licence condition on
advertising
Digital television switchover discussion paper
Tim Webster’s final Ten News
New Internet Radio Networks Revolutionize Broadcasting
June 2 1924 - Western Australia's first radio station, 6WF in Perth,
starts broadcasting.
Melton community radio station rapped
A BRAWL at Gold Coast radio station Hot Tomato has resulted in the
breakfast boss being sacked and threatening a wrongful dismissal suit.
Wake Up Mr Jones!
03-06-2008 - Position Vacant - Journalist
03-06-2008 - Position Vacant - Deputy Business Affairs Manager
03-06-2008 - Position Vacant - Announcer
03-06-2008 - Position Vacant - Announcer
03-06-2008 - Position Vacant - Announcer
Zimbabwe: Sky Journalists Sentenced to 6 Months Gaol
South Africa: Radio Boss Accused of 13 Million Theft

Read the articles at http://www.ausradiosearch.com

Australian Independent Radio Ratings (AIRR)
FOR 7 DAY PERIOD ENDING 06-06-2008

NSW
1. 2LFF - Young
2. 2NOW - Collarenebri
3. 2VM - Mungindi
4. 2NOW - Mungindi
5. 2XL - Perisher
6. 2BDR - Falls Creek
7. 8SAT - Lord Howe Island
8. 2VM - Walgett
9. 2ST - Bowral
10. 2SKI - Cooma

VIC
1. 3TTT - Melbourne
2. 3SEA - Warragul
3. 3SUN - Yea
4. 3YFM - Warrnambool
5. 8SAT - Apollo Bay
6. 3NNN - Mount Beauty
7. 3NNN - Bright
8. 3NE - Mount Beauty
9. 8SAT - Marysville
10. 3NE - Mount Buffalo

QLD
1. 4RGB - Bundaberg
2. 4AMM - Atherton
3. 4KRY - Kingaroy
4. 4HI - Burton Gorge
5. 2MW - Currumbin - Broadbeach
6. 4KZ - Tully
7. 4LG - Tambo
8. 2NOW - Goondiwindi
9. 4LG - Blackall
10. 8SAT - The Gap

TAS
1. 7XS - Rosebery
2. Heart - Hobart
3. 7AUS - Queenstown/ Zeehan
4. 7RGS - Scottsdale
5. 7ABCRN - Orford
6. 7NT - Weldborough
7. 7ABCRN - Swansea
8. 7ABCRN - Weldborough
9. 7ABCRR - Orford
10. 7ABCRN - Lileah

NT
1. 8SAT - Jabiru
2. 8SAT - Tennant Creek
3. 8ABCRN - Alice Springs
4. 8ABCRR - Tennant Creek
5. 8ABCRN - Pine Creek
6. 8ABCRR - Newcastle Waters
7. 8ABCRR - Bathurst Island
8. 8ABCRN - Bathurst Island
9. 8ABCRN - Newcastle Waters
10. 8ABCRN - Yarralin

WA
1. 6FMS - Telfer
2. 6FMS - Yiyili
3. 6FMS - Tjirrkarli
4. 6FMS - Jurien
5. 6FMS - Perenjori
6. 6FMS - Gairdner
7. 6FMS - Wittenoom
8. 6FMS - Bamboo Creek
9. 6FMS - Mount Magnet
10. 6FMS - Kalbarri

ACT
1. 1CBR - Tuggeranong
2. 1CBR - Canberra
3. 2SBSFM - Canberra
4. 1ART - Canberra
5. 1XXR - Canberra

Disclaimer: Whilst all effort is made to verify incoming
raw data it is possible that from time to time their may
be errors or ommissions in AIRR results and or the
currency of our database. As a free ratings service we rely
upon you to bring these matters to our attention so that we
can reflect the most accurate results possible.

http://www.isonliveradio.com/airr_error.php
PLEASE REPORT AN ERROR HERE

Do you want to easily and quickly build a wider audience?

Click Here to learn how:

http://www.ausradiostation.com