Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Xpacific52

ungelesen,
31.03.2022, 21:02:4431.03.22
an aust...@googlegroups.com
image003.jpg

Gavin O'Brien

ungelesen,
31.03.2022, 21:04:5831.03.22
an aust...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,
No doubt Blair will confirm but that sounds like a record?
Gavin

Don White

ungelesen,
31.03.2022, 21:27:5431.03.22
an aust...@googlegroups.com

Hi Gavin

Some  figures  for Sydney  and for my  site  at Frenchs Forest.

In Sydney, Wettest 1, 2, 3 & 4  months (1859 to present)

Months

Rain

Year

Dates

Months

Rain

Year

Dates

1

>500mm)

642.7

1950

Jun

2

>800 mm

978.8

1950

Jun-Jul

630.6

1990

Feb

931.3

1956

Feb-Mar

622.1

1861

Apr

910.0

2022

Feb-Mar

585.0

1919

May

840.3

1890

Feb-Mar

564.2

1956

Feb

3  >950 mm

1114.8

1950

May-Jul

554.0

2022

Mar

1112.6

1990

Feb-Apr

530.1

1889

May

1076.2

2022

Jan-Mar

521.4

1942

Mar

1031.2

1956

Jan-Mar

517.2

1961

Nov

993.3

1890

Jan-Mar

512.8

1984

Nov

965.0

1900

May-July

510.6

2007

Jun

4 >1200mm

1314.5

1950

Apr-Jul

508.8

1925

May

1253.4

1955-6

Dec-Mar

508.5

1860

Apr

1243.8

1990

Feb-May

506.6

1988

Apr

1209.0

2021-2

Dec-Mar

Consecutive  Months > 350 mm

No.

Year

Months

Amounts

Total

2

1890

Feb., Mar

406.0

434.3

840.3

2

1956

Feb, Mar

564.2

367.1

931.3

2

2022

Feb, Mar

356.0

554.0

910.0

In Frenchs Forest Wettest 1, 2, 3 & 4  months (1977-present)

Number of Months

Amount

Dates

Wettest months

700.8

Feb 1990

702.0

Mar 2022

583.8

Apr 1988

534.0

Feb 2020

494.2

Aug 1998

Wettest consecutive  2 months

1096.8

Feb-Mar 2022

869.2

Feb/Mar 1990

780.0

Apr/May 1998

759.0

Feb/Mar 2020

758.8

Apr/May 1988

Wettest consecutive  3 months

1227.2

Feb-Apr 1990

1228.2

Jan-Mar  2022

921.8

Apr-Jun 1998

918.6

Apr-Jun 1989

Wettest consecutive  4 months

1417.4

Feb-May 1990

1400.2

Dec 2021-Mar 2022

image001.jpg

xpacific52

ungelesen,
01.04.2022, 02:08:1001.04.22
an aust...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Don very interesting

Sent from my Galaxy
Thanks Steve

Gavin O'Brien

ungelesen,
01.04.2022, 08:17:2401.04.22
an aust...@googlegroups.com
Hi Don,
Thanks for the data.Very impressive. The ECL is giving us a very windy time down here with wind gusts to 60km/hr tonight.As Tuggeranong  Valley is oriented north/south and we are on the eastern side, the Brindbella Ranges tend to chanel the southerly up the Valley.Woosh!
Gavin

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten