Davis Problem

Bussy

Feb 13, 2022, 2:42:37 AM2/13/22
to Aussie weather
Hi all.

With my new Vantage Pro 2 and datalogger, how do I get Weather Display to download from the datalogger after it's been closed down?

It was accidently closed for a few hours yesterday and when I started it up again it doesn't download from the datalogger and there is a massive amount of data missing of course.

Many thanks in advance,

Regards Bussy

t...@themorrows.net.au

Feb 13, 2022, 4:34:59 AM2/13/22
to aust...@googlegroups.com, Bussy

Hi Bussy,

Goto "ACTION" in Weather Display top menu, Scroll about halfway down - "Extract Data from Davis Logger".

This will open a menu to allow you to extract history from the date and time the system stopped.

Check the "APPEND log file" - this will add to the previously downloaded datd.

regards

Tim Morrow