Interest in joining the group

Aji Widhiwijaya

Sep 9, 2007, 8:51:04 PM9/9/07
to austin...@googlegroups.com, pandu...@yahoo.com
Hi all,

Let me introduce you to Pandu Ismoyo, who's currently studying his
Masters (Accounting and Finance) with Deakin University in Melbourne.
He's keen to join the group. His interest in things related to
finance/invesments should make him a great addition to our discussion.

Please make himself welcome.

Mr Admin ;) please add his email address (CCed) into the distribution list.

Regards
Aji

SPAWN

Sep 9, 2007, 10:07:06 PM9/9/07
to austin...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Mr Pandu.

And Mas... I forgot lagi bawa spreadsheetnya. We Arrived in syd 1.30 am
I make sur 2moro.

But please do not expect much about the spreadsheet. Bcoz it was prepared by my Missus to estimate our Tax refund after claiming our rental investment.

Nothing fancy.

Darwin

Hi all,

Please make himself welcome.

Regards
Aji

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

adhi...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2007, 2:54:39 AM9/11/07
to AUST Value Investing
Wid,
I cant access my Hotmail account from here. Could you forward that in
the body of the mail?
Even better if you can logon to the google groups and send the
invitation to him

Thanks,
Adhitya

On Sep 10, 12:07 pm, SPAWN <spawnfore...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Welcome Mr Pandu.
>
> And Mas... I forgot lagi bawa spreadsheetnya. We Arrived in syd 1.30 am
> I make sur 2moro.
>
> But please do not expect much about the spreadsheet. Bcoz it was prepared by my Missus to estimate our Tax refund after claiming our rental investment.
>
> Nothing fancy.
>
> Darwin

Pandu Ismoyo

Sep 12, 2007, 9:23:50 AM9/12/07
to Aji Widhiwijaya, austin...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting me in! A little information about me. I am currently a
full time student at Deakin doing my master program on finance and
accounting but my previous job background was in marketing. Currently
unemployed :(. Well, I guess, Widhi has summed up my interest.

So hopefully, I could learn more about investment and Australian Market
(ASX) while studying in Australia. And I am looking forward to learning more
from you guys :). Talking about investment, I assume some of you
invest/speculate on share. Just wondering, which broker do you use?

Warm Regards,

Pandu

Oct 19, 2007, 5:25:14 AM10/19/07
to austin...@googlegroups.com, Pandu Ismoyo
Adhit,

Pandu apparently never got any emails sent to the group nor he could access the group website.
Could you check please?

widhi

adhi...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2007, 11:44:38 PM10/23/07
to AUST Value Investing
Apparently he never confirm the invitation so he never been listed as
'full member'
BTW.. as a member you can add a member yourself without having to wait
for me.
Adhit