A mensagem foi excluída

SPAWN

não lida,
23 de nov. de 2008, 17:14:2423/11/2008
para austin...@googlegroups.com
SAlam MEtal !!!!!!!

Wassallam

Darwin

Sorry cuman iseng

From: Aji Widhiwijaya <aji.wid...@gmail.com>
To: austin...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:38:18 PM
Subject: ASX200 reaching 3500 ?

For your reading pleasure..

Gerard Minack saw it coming... see attached (Australia_ The bear view.pdf) a copy of his article back in June 08, which I've just recently discovered..

Earlier this month, he's predicting AUS$ will be around US65c and heading into recession-like condition in 2009 (Going down, next stop US65c..pdf)

Also, from http://www.forbes.com/2008/10/06/briefing-asia-closers-markets-equity-cx_vk_1006markets04.html

Gerard Minack, an analyst with Morgan Stanley, forecast that Australian dollar would keep falling and that Australia is heading into recession in 2009, even if the Australian central bank aggressively pushes the cash rate to below 5% by the end of next year, from 7% now. "This is an outlook where investors should remain defensively positioned: underweight equities, and overweight cash and quality debt instruments," Minack said in a research note published Monday. "Australian equities continue to look expensive, both in absolute terms and relative to comparable markets. I continue to expect the ASX200 index to trade down to around 3,500 over the medium term."

Definitely Australia's Number 1 Bear ..... but his analysis has proven to be correct so far ;)

cheers
widhi

Adhitya G.

não lida,
25 de nov. de 2008, 05:14:2425/11/2008
para austin...@googlegroups.com
Bagus .. bagus ....
G Minack is the man for the moment.
Talking prediction, 90% of the prediction that I read didnt see this coming and
90% of the bear view was always been in the bear camp since 2003 ...

Regards,
Adhitya

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:38:18 +1100
From: aji.wid...@gmail.com