Fwd: Fw: Aussies defined ... there is to much truth in this!

Aji Widhiwijaya

Jan 24, 2008, 11:57:37 PM1/24/08
to austin...@googlegroups.com

This may help us (non bule) to understand Aussies better...in light of the upcoming Australia Day..

Aussies.pdf

Adhitya G.

Mar 1, 2008, 6:03:09 PM3/1/08
to austin...@googlegroups.com, adhitya...@immi.gov.au
Guys,

Its a hunting season if you can afford to spare some money...
Nobody knows when the market will rebound or whether its gonna get worst but if you can enjoy a dividend yield of 8-10 percent what is wrong with ignoring price volatility for the next 3-5 years? I suspect they will hit the bottom when US quarterly growth hit minus two times (e.g. technical prerequisite for an economy to be called 'in recesion')
Just make sure that the company is not going to get bankrupt like One tel in 2001. None has went under yet this time but if their current ratio is less than one e.g. current asset/current liabilities, they are likely to join Centro, Allco, ABC, RAMS, Rubicon (Please not I took up loss at ABC because I didnt heed Graham's warning regarding company's debt)
If the company prevail, you can thank me later in 5 years time.

Here are some more tips from Eureka report. There is an interesting article about how you can make money in bear market by selling short. It is certainly a speculation but it is as good as speculating on bank shares in the boom time (investing five pillars of wisdom). Note: I made some money by short selling Challenger, IAG and CBA.

Pro Darwin, gw udah dikasih tax tips sama utty. many thanks mate. That is very valuable.

Regards,
Adhit

Listen now! New music from the Rogue Traders.
Eureka report 2007 February 28.pdf
Eureka report 2007 February 29.pdf