New email groups!

Don Hubbard

Oct 28, 2020, 7:43:16 PM10/28/20
to AustinTrialsAnnounce
Hello All,

groups.yahoo.com is shutting down in 2020. Long Live groups.google.com

We have created TWO email lists for Trials riders in Texas:

  • AustinTrialAnnounce
  • AustinTrials

AustinTrialAnnounce is set up to be a low volume one-way email list. The group Managers will post important announcements on this list. Members (you) cannot reply to those emails.

AustinTrials could be a high volume email list – that’s up to you the members. Non-trials emails may be flagged, but anything related to trials and Texas trials in particular  is encouraged! Really, it’s a way for you to ask questions about Trials in Texas, e.g. what’s the gate code! or is this date correct? are we really having an event on a Monday?

If you are already a member of one or more google groups, just add one or both of these new groups to keep in touch with announcements or chatter about trials. IMPORTANT! Remember to tell us why you should be part of these groups!

If you need help or more information, there's a page on our website austintrials about our Group Communication:

http://www.austintrials.com/wordpress/?page_id=507

HowTo Guide:

http://www.austintrials.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/HowTo-GoogleGroupsEmail-list.pdf