LP Candidates Reaching Voters, Reading Recommendations

AustinLiberator

Mar 4, 2024, 2:04:16 PMMar 4
to AustinLiberator

LP Candidates Reaching Disenfranchised, Freedom Minded Voters In Houston

US Senate Candidate Ted Brown, and Texas Supreme Court Candidate David Roberson participated in the El Gallo Show sponsored by the Texas Game Fowl Breeders Association this past weekend. Scott Peterson (Fort Bend LP Chair) and his wife, Crystal Peterson (Fort Bend LP Vice Chair) also helped table the event. With a warm welcome from the TGBA and El Gallo Show leaders, our statewide candidates were able to address several thousand folks who are intent on resisting government overreach and exercising their property rights. Many thanks to Dony Anthony for advocating for Libertarians in her circles and to Darcy Blevins (TGBA) for her support and warm welcome.

 GHwq2OAXQAEaU2P.jpg

image000000.JPG

GHwov8VWwAAc-BN.jpg

Reading Recommendations:

The Gold New Deal – a series of Libertarian essays; edited by Mike Ter Maat, Libertarian Presidential Nominee Candidate

These essays reflect the commitment of libertarians who recognize that our political structure has drifted over time away from its purpose of protecting the rights of individuals. As the philosophical descendants of those who founded this nation with a government formed for this singular legitimacy, we recommit to the decentralization of authority, the limitation of representative power, and the creation of a new relationship between us and the government we will tolerate. Essayists include Daniel Donnelly, Irene Mavrakakis, Dennis Consorte, Russell O. Paige, Aleksandar Svetski, Adolfo Jiminez, J. Stratton Lobdell, Joel Extine, Max Borders, Larry Sharpe, Antony Sammeroff, Mike ter Maat and LISA, the Libertarian Intelligence System Application.

71xB+ZXJ-gL._SL1499_.jpg

616Nai8UagL.jpg