Libertarians Mourn the Loss of LNC Region 7 Representative, Donavan Pantke

AustinLiberator

Oct 2, 2023, 12:47:28 PM10/2/23
to AustinLiberator
385763539_10231455535673718_3977581535394151497_n.jpg

Brothers and sisters, a mighty oak has fallen. Donavan Pantke was killed in a car crash Saturdy night. We are gutted, as are others in #LPTexas & #LPNational who knew and loved him, not to mention his family & friends, and especially his wife (also very active in the LP, including SLEC) and 3 children. Heaven gained a good guy.💔💜💛💞 If you can and would like to pledge help to his family: https://gofund.me/2c66342f

Services:
Services will be held for Donavan Pantke as follows:
Wade Funeral Home and Crematory
4140 W Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX 76013
Visitation: October 12th, 6pm-8pm
Memorial Service: October 13th, 2pm

Next Meeting, October 9, 2023: Jeramy Kitchen (Texans for Fiscal Responsibility) & LP Presidential Candidate, Mike Ter Maat!
385808335_627182439590447_7359259704576632836_n.jpg
We've got a double-decker in October:
Jeramy Kitchen, Texans for Fiscal Responsibility
Perfect timing considering the 14 proposed constitutional amendments expected on our ballots next month!
Mike ter Maat, Libertarian Presidential Candidate (Website)
See Also - Gold New Deal
All the way from Virginia as he tours our country!
Read more about our special guest speakers: https://lptravis.org/.../10/01/jeramy-kitchen-mike-ter-maat/
And see those proposed amendments and our local Libertarian positions on them — including a link to the current Texas Constitution: https://lptravis.org/2023/10/01/november-ballot-positions/
Please come, and don't keep it to yourself:
Invite and bring friends, as well as your dinnertime appetite!

Candidate Recruitment & Resources Meeting w/Wes Benedict & Mike Ter Maat, October 14
LPBrazos is hosting a candidate recruitment meeting on Saturday, October 14 to discuss the in's and out's of running as a Libertarian candidate in Texas, locally and statewide.
We will go through all the LPNational resources for voter analysis, webiste building, email and text campaigns, etc. to assist with winning your race!
Also, hear from Wes Benedict and his Texas Libertarian PAC, and from David Roberson, who ran a local race last cycle and will be running statewide for Texas Supreme Court in 2024.
LP Presidential candidate Mike Ter Maat will also be in attendance to discuss his race for US Congress in a special election, as well as his current campaign for the LP Presidential nomination.
383850177_10108532483142273_4930490180636404835_n.jpg

Constitution of Consent Contest, sponsored by Max Borders - Win $25K!!
The Constitution of Consent contest ENDS October 15th, sponsored by Max Borders who spoke earlier this year at LPTravis' meeting. Not only would you be included in a liberty minded porject, the $25K prize could be useful for campaigns, paying off bills & debt, investment, or a fun new pew pew!

Fountainhead Forum Podcast
One of our own, Chris Baker, hosts the Fountainhead Forum regularly, and is quickly gaining followers with interesting special guests and specific Libertarian discussion points. Follow and listen in :