Renewable Energy Roundup festival - This Weekend (9/29 - 9/30)

Tim Ziegner

Sep 28, 2012, 10:21:15 AM9/28/12
to austi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone

Good morning and Happy Friday!  'Friendly reminder that this weekend the Renewable Energy Roundup festival will be held in Fredericksburg, Texas (9/29 - 9/30) at the downtown market square, 101 W. Main.  We plan to have a fun and perhaps interesting panel discussion on EVs Sunday morning at 10:00am.  If you are interested, below is the URL for more information:

Please let us know if plan to attend or if you have any questions.  Thanks!  'Have a nice weekend and we hope to see you in Fredericksburg!