National Plug In Day - Austin is this Sunday! 10:00am to 3:00pm

14 просмотров

T Ziegner

не прочитано,
27 сент. 2013 г., 19:25:2627.09.2013
– austi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

National Plug In Day (NPID) is this Sunday!  Join Austin, Texas area electric vehicle enthusiasts for an electric vehicle display and presentations on Sunday, September 29 from 10am to 3pm at the Northwest Recreation Center.  We will have all kinds of electric vehicles on display and their owners will be there to talk about how their electric vehicles fit into their lives.

In additional to some insightful presentations, we plan to have an interesting "round-table" and panel discussion at 1:00pm . Please feel free to join in, participate, and share your experiences & observations regarding Electric Vehicles.  All EV community members and the public are invited.

Here are the event details and URL link to register, if you wish.  You don't have to register -- feel free to just show up:

Day: Sunday, September 29th, 2013    Time: 10am - 3pm
Location:
Northwest Recreation Center
2913 Northland Dr.
Austin, Texas 78757
Agenda and to register:    http://pluginday.org/event.php?eventid=61

Here's a map URL for the event location:

Please help spread the word and forward this to as many people as you know.  Thanks, we hope to see you on Sunday!   'Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Tim Ziegner, Austin Area Nissan Leaf Owner's Group
(Nissan Leaf Owner Since June 2011)
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать