Re: Digest for austinleaf@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Griffin Gardner

Sep 15, 2014, 11:07:11 AM9/15/14
to austi...@googlegroups.com
I just saw my first BMW i3 yesterday parked outside Gold's gym in Westlake and it had a Texas plate so I assume they are available already.

Griffin Gardner
Media Producer | Webber Energy Group
Cockrell School of Engineering |The University of Texas at Austin
griffin...@austin.utexas.edu | (512) 590-1160
www.webberenergygroup.com/media

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
- Lao Tzu

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:04 PM, <austi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Anna Nguyen <aqn...@gmail.com>: Sep 12 02:02PM -0700

BMW is offering multi-day test drive of the BMW i3:
http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2014/i3/BMWi3/BMWi3ExtendedTestDrive.aspx?mobileoverride=true&source=bmw02i3cextest&origin=bmw02i3cextest

--
Anna Nguyen
Willie McKemie <wmck...@gmail.com>: Sep 12 04:17PM -0500

Does anyone know when/if these might be available in the Austin area?
I have a need for a ~100 mile EV. Since Nissan screwed me so badly on
my Leaf battery, I will not again be buying from Nissan.

--
ONWARD! Through the fog!