Get Married in Austin, Texas...in person or online !

Toad

May 1, 2004, 2:08:27 PM5/1/04

Hello !

We are a new organization in the Austin, TX area by the name of: "Just
Married dot org." We are ordained to preside over wedding ceremonies and
provide that service to couples who are ready to make their promise of love
legally and legitimately binding; making their two lives as one.

Our mission is: To provide couples in love with a convenient and
inexpensive way to conduct a wedding ceremony on their own terms. Your
wedding day should be as stress free as possible and we are dedicated to
making that happen. According to the Travis County clerks office there
doesn't have to be a formal ceremony if the couple chooses to not have one
so we offer packages quick convenient packages for both on location and
online exchange of vows. See our website for details: www.justmarried.org

As the company name "Just Married" indicates, we do just that, weddings and
related ceremonies such as renewal of vows. As our company grows, we will
be adding new services and products.

Thank you for taking the time to read our email and please contact us for
further information.

Contact Information:

· Website: www.justmarried.org

· Email: just_m...@sbcglobal.net

--
Todd A. Powell
Owner and CIO

Here's to the crazy ones.

The misfits.The rebels.The troublemakers.The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.They're not fond of rules. And they have
no respect for the status quo.You can praise them, disagree with them, quote
them,disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't
do is ignore them. Because they change things.They invent.They imagine.They
heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human
race forward.Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty
canvas and see a work of art?Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never
been written?Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?We make
tools for these kinds of people. While some see them as the crazy ones, we
see genius.Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change
the world, are the ones who do.

Live and Let Live

May 1, 2004, 7:33:54 PM5/1/04

"Toad" <todda...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Careful or you'll have Bush adding another amendment to the U.S.
Constitution.