All natural food supplements here!

Hate Street

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
Forever Living Products
Natural health and beauty products for a better life!

----

Forever Living Products is the world's largest grower, manufacturer and
distributor of aloe vera products. Founded in 1978, Forever Living is
dedicated to making products which help people. Rather than add a few drops
of aloe vera to our products in order to get the public to buy them, Forever
Living starts with pure, fresh, potent aloe vera, and then adds other
ingredients to aid in their use for various formulations (such as lotions,
shampoos, skin care products, etc.).
In other words, the number one ingredient in our products is 100% stabilized
aloe vera gel
For a complete list of products and pricing, visit my personal web page at
www.world-net.net/home/hatest
.

Dusty Rhodes

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
(austin.forsale removed)

Hate Street wrote:

> Forever Living Products
> Natural health and beauty products for a better life!

<snip of ad>

Wow. All natural spam. Mmm, mmm, good.

In the future, please do not spam ads to austin.*. Ads are specifically
prohibited by the guidelines for this hierarchy, with the exception of
austin.forsale.

To avoid alienating the Austin online community in the future, I suggest
you read the guidelines at http://www.unicom.com/FAQ/austx-usenet-list
before posting again.

Cheers,

Dusty