$ New Stock Picks Service

wspt...@chevy-mass.com

Oct 8, 2000, 9:50:06 PM10/8/00

Wall Street Positions would like to invite you to visit our new web site at
http://www.wallstreetpositions.com and check out our brand new stock pick
advisory service.

Our service is for all types of investors! Whether you are a day trader or
long-term investor
we can help you make money in all market conditions. Let our company do the
homework while you reap the profits!

GRAND OPENING SPECIAL..... 2 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 1

Our subscription rates are a low $19.95 a month with a 30 DAY MONEY BACK
GUARANTEE so you have absolutely nothing to lose!

Wall Street Positions
www.wallstreetpositions.com

Woodard R. Springstube

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Just for the record, day-traders are speculators, not investors.
Furthermore, putting money in a single stock, or trading on the basis
of stock-pickers is also speculative. There is little or nothing in
the refereed journals that indicates that such strategies work.

Woodard R. Springstube, Ph.D.

<wspt...@chevy-mass.com> wrote in message