ROOM for RENT - $250+1/3 bills - Women only please

1 view

Cathy Collins-Russell

Sep 8, 2000, 2:48:44 PM9/8/00
Hello :)

I am a single lady with a sweet beautiful 4 yr old daughter, a sweet fat
cat, and a sweet 3 bdrm/2.5 bth house in a nice neighborhood in Cedar Park.
We simply don't need this much space! So one of the two vacant bedrooms
will be available for rent on October 1.

We are in close proximity to Hwy 183 and FM 1431 (which leads directly to
Parmer and then to I-35/Round Rock to the East and Lago Vista to the West).
Lakeline Mall/620 is just down the road to the South ....Canada is to the
North ;)

You'll have your choice of 2 bedrooms, your own bathroom (sharing only with
the infrequent guest), full kitchen and laundry priviledges, use of space in
the garage and the -huge- back yard. I also have a queen size futon
available.

Rent is $250/mo. and 1/3 of the monthly utilities will be approximately
$100/mo. I respectfully request 3 references (including your employer and 2
friends) as well as your signed agreement to a generic lease with a time
frame will be mutually determined.

To explore further, please mail me at del...@texas.net