*NEW* Revolutionary Austin Computer Company - SNAFU Consulting

L3

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Introducing...SNAFU Consulting
(512) 708 - 8793 or e-mail avat...@netzero.net

****We are a computer services company new to the Austin area, and check
out what we're offering!!!****

Fact: Many consultants and computer services companies aim to keep you in
the dark. They want to make themselves indipsensable. IF YOU DON'T LEARN
ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROCESS, YOU MUST RELY UPON THEM WHENEVER YOU HAVE A
PROBLEM.

Snafu Consulting does not think like that. IN FACT, WE'RE COMPLETELY THE
OPPOSITE! We have great confidence in the industry, and are not afraid of
losing customers due to our revolutionary beliefs. OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU
SELF-SUFFICIENT by PRO-ACTIVELY ENABLING YOU to MEET YOUR COMPUTING NEEDS.

What Makes Us Different from everyone else?

For one, our low rates. In addition, if you are looking for advice on how
to fix your system, we will not only provide you with a solution - we'll
walk you through our process, STEP by STEP, and MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETELY
UNDERSTAND, so that you will be able to AVOID THE PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE.

No other consulting company offers this type of FULL DISCLOSURE!!

SNAFU Consulting offers special introductory rates that significantly
undercut anything in town!! We offer a very broad range of
computer-related services, some of which are detailed below:

1) We will work quickly to diagnose hardware and/or software problems
on your PC - SNAFU offers the full range of troubleshooting services for
your computer. If it's hardware, we'll identify the bad component. We
will find you the BEST DEALS IN AUSTIN on the replacement - we offer varying
purchase and installment options. If you want to buy the part, we'll tell
you where the best deals are.

2) SNAFU Consulting also offers a wide variety of instructional
tutoring, including how-to help on printing, scanning, backing up files,
surfing the Net, managing e-mail, Internet phone calls, video
conferencing, music, computer-based learning, tax preparation,
games/gaming, home & small business networking, and proficient use of
database, presentation, and word processing software.

3) **OUR INITIAL CONSULTATION IS FREE!!!** Call us to see how we can
do what you want.

4) Complete VIRUS SCANNING/DIAGNOSIS/ERADICATION services , as well
as making sure that your computer is 'Y2K COMPLIANT.'

5) Website design and marketing.

6) Advice on buying and selling on the Internet (email, newsgroups,
websites, on-line auctions) - we'll tell you about the good deals and
the SECURITY CONCERNS.

7) As you might imagine, we're also experts on multiplayer Internet
games, and most everything else INTERNET-RELATED !

INTRODUCTORY RATES START AT $25/HR !!!!

REMEMBER, WE TEACH YOU HOW TO DO WHAT WE DO!!. WE ARE LIKE NO OTHER -
OUR PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY IS THE MAINSTAY OF OUR BUSINESS!!

Please call us at (512) 708-8793, or e-mail avat...@netzero.net for more
information or to set up a FREE CONSULTATION!!