Housemate Wanted

Bryan

Nov 18, 2002, 8:24:29 PM11/18/02
3-2-2 newer model home in Pflugerville in nice new neighborhood. I live
alone and would like one roommate. I have two spare rooms and you can use
both. Looking for honest dependable male or female with steady job

No lease, month by month, no deposit for right person.

Call 350-5613

Smokehouse Rules

Nov 18, 2002, 10:22:47 PM11/18/02
"Steve Sqwertz" <invalid@email> wrote in message
> "Bryan" <som...@somewhere.com> wrote:
[...]
> Look on Google for the heated conversations before you p[lan to share
> with this guy.

Bill, you are such a hoser, why don't you just post under your real name for
a change?

I bet Steve is tired of you using his name.

Message has been deleted

Bryan

Nov 23, 2002, 1:20:09 PM11/23/02
Coward. No, I'm not buying you anything. We go dutch. Come on chicken,
call me. Let us just walk away from this fake, protective virtual computer
world of yours and talk face to face.

> "Bryan" <som...@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
> >Call me Steve. I would love to meet you. Stop being a coward and talk
> >me in person.
>
> Now, why would I want to do that? Are you buying beer and lunch?
>
> -sw

> >"Steve Sqwertz" <invalid@email> wrote in message

> >> (Posting in Austin.general so this is fair game (not to mention
> >> against the charter)
> >>
> >> Observant readers will remember Bryan (and speculation that he was
> >> Dindada) from last years post:

> >> Look on Google for the heated conversations before you p[lan to share
> >> with this guy.
> >>

> >> -sw

Bryan

Nov 23, 2002, 2:24:35 PM11/23/02
That figures Steve. I give you a chance to meet me in person in a public
place. All you are is hot air. Is this the best you can do Steve? Call me
a freak? Why not take me up on meeting somewhere? Lets meet at your
favorite restaurant with another one of your fat friends so we can chat.

I guess that would take all the fun out of your on going bashing and name
calling through a keyboard and a computer. You are the true freak my
friend. Let's just turn on that computer and go meet up. Why not? If you
don't want to, that is fine, but it just shows you what a true coward you
are.

Either meet me in person or just shut up and keep stuffing your face.

> "Bryan" <som...@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
> >Coward. No, I'm not buying you anything. We go dutch. Come on chicken,
> >call me. Let us just walk away from this fake, protective virtual
computer
> >world of yours and talk face to face.
>

> Freak.
>
> This is a confirmed "Dindada" from a few years ago. It's emailed me
> saying he wants to meet me... beat me up, blah..blah..blah.
>
> What is it with these former Support Representatives? Are we all
> INSANE?
>
> Robert Camacho was fired from Dell *and* Apple. Bryan/Dindada was
> layed-off from Dell and cried even worse than Farmer Bob ever did, at
> least publicly. I was expired from Compaq, myself... I think Lonnie,
> is the only one who still has a job! <snort> I gotta start drikning
> Light Beer rather than OJ.
>
> I say we all get together at Dindada's house and beat the hell out of
> each other. You in Jet?

Message has been deleted

JETman

Nov 23, 2002, 4:23:53 PM11/23/02

Steve Sqwertz wrote:

> "Bryan" <som...@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
> >Coward. No, I'm not buying you anything. We go dutch. Come on chicken,
> >call me. Let us just walk away from this fake, protective virtual computer
> >world of yours and talk face to face.
>

> Freak.
>
> This is a confirmed "Dindada" from a few years ago. It's emailed me
> saying he wants to meet me... beat me up, blah..blah..blah.
>
> What is it with these former Support Representatives? Are we all
> INSANE?
>
> Robert Camacho was fired from Dell *and* Apple. Bryan/Dindada was
> layed-off from Dell and cried even worse than Farmer Bob ever did, at
> least publicly. I was expired from Compaq, myself... I think Lonnie,
> is the only one who still has a job! <snort> I gotta start drikning
> Light Beer rather than OJ.
>
> I say we all get together at Dindada's house and beat the hell out of
> each other. You in Jet?
>
> -sw

No, I have a reputation to protect...

--
Regards,

JT (Residing in Austin, Texas)

Just Tooling Down The Internet Superhighway With my G4.......

Bryan

Nov 23, 2002, 7:38:54 PM11/23/02
No, you are a pussy just like your friend Wertz.

"JETman" <jeta...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

JETman

Nov 23, 2002, 7:50:09 PM11/23/02
I HAVE NO FRIENDS... And if I did, you would be nearly last on the list.

OK?

Bryan

Nov 23, 2002, 8:09:58 PM11/23/02
With the way you and your buddies on here treat people, its no wonder you
don't have friends. That is so sad.

"JETman" <jeta...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

JETman

Nov 23, 2002, 9:00:28 PM11/23/02
What's so sad about it.

No freeloaders to put up with.

No idiots to educate.

No obligations to anyone.

Yes, on Thanksgiving, I will give thanks for all the things I DON'T have...

JT

Bryan

Nov 24, 2002, 2:13:49 AM11/24/02
None of my friends are freeloaders

All of my friends are highly intelligent and have high paying jobs.

...And on T-day, I will give thanks to all the friends I DO have.

"JETman" <jeta...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

JETman

Nov 24, 2002, 11:44:07 AM11/24/02
And you like much of the population is delusional...