Estimated 9 Billion Already Dead From Texas Mask Mandate Reversal

sundance

Mar 25, 2021, 1:25:49 AM3/25/21
WORLD邑e were warned. Only one day after Texas succumbed to neanderthal
thinking and reversed the mask mandate, experts reported an estimated 9
billion people around the world have already died as a direct result of
this foolish action.

"We estimate there are now negative 1.3 billion people alive," said one
expert solemnly. "We've never had a negative number like that before.
Shucks-- I'm not even alive anymore, come to think of it. Sad."

Scientists have followed the science very scientifically to determine this
catastrophic end to all human life on Earth immediately began after
Governor Greg Abbott called his press conference, announcing his plan to
literally murder everyone by not making them wear t-shirt fabric on their
faces.

"Too bad, humanity had a good run," said another expert, who is also dead
now. "That's what we get for electing Republicans. Hopefully, humanity
learned its lesson."

The expert, who was literally dead from the Texas mask mandate reversal,
then joined his friends at the local bar for some beers.

https://babylonbee.com/news/estimated-9-billion-already-dead-from-texas-
mask-mandate-reversal