up. Replacing a deeply imbedded bad habit with a good one

sa...@d-na.net

Dec 6, 2016, 12:29:57 PM12/6/16

today is reactive behavior. You put your hand on a hot stove and yank

dfgfg

Jan 3, 2017, 9:49:08 AM1/3/17
sa...@d-na.net wrote:

> today is reactive behavior. You put your hand on a hot stove and yank

In what may be one of the most dramatic retaliations to a downgrade
report, Indonesia’s government said it has terminated all business
partnerships with JPMorgan Chase after the U.S. bank downgraded its
outlook on stocks in Southeast Asia’s largest economy.

dfg

Jan 27, 2017, 9:04:53 AM1/27/17
dfgfg wrote:

> In what may be one of the most dramatic retaliations to a downgrade
> report, Indonesia’s government said it has terminated all business
> partnerships with JPMorgan Chase after the U.S. bank downgraded its
> outlook on stocks in Southeast Asia’s largest economy.

"It is true that we are preparing to be able to respond to any possible
situation," Abe's Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told a news
conference. "We need to prepare umbrellas for a rainy day. It's too
early to decide what kind to umbrellas to bring, though."