Online Musicians Classifieds

1 view

icha...@hotmail.com

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

The Texas Musicians Network (http://www.lonestarnetwork.com) can help you
find the musicians you are looking for your band, and that's not all!

In addition, to an outstanding Free Musicians Classified, we provide numerous
other free services including: our acclaimed INDUSTRY DIRECTORY database, a
BBS to post your comments and to network, a BAND LINKS page listing Texas
musicians.

Plus, we offer low-run, low-cost CD Duplication, Webpage design, graphic arts
and other services.

Drop by and see what everyone's ravving about!

Support Texas music by supporting the Texas Musicians Network!

Marc Gunn
Promotional Manager - Texas Musicians Network
http://www.lonestarnetwork.com
mailto:marc...@lonestarnetwork.com

Tobasco

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

OK, I added a link on my webpage to to the Texas Musician's Webring,
Ichabod, but I have to say these advertising posts of yours could be
minimized a bit and I don't think it's going to hurt your business.

Any newcomer to this newsgroup who reads all of the posts to catch up will
see about 50 of your ads. Anyone already familiar with this group already
knows about your cheap CDR's and services.

So how about advertising once a month??

Tobasco

khan_...@yahoo.com

Mar 23, 2017, 1:31:51 PM3/23/17
$49 Logo Design with 2 concepts and revisions with 100% satisfaction guarantee

Grab The Amazing Discounts with Freebies

$49 Logo Design: -
PLAN YOUR NEXT BIG MOVE WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

NEXT LOGO DESIGN CUSTOM LOGO DESIGN SOLUTIONS BY WORLD'S PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGNERS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FASTEST TURN AROUND TIME UNLIMITED REVISIONS FREE STATIONARY DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER

Web Design Packages Starts With $249
Web Design Package MAKE AN EVERLASTING IMPRESSION WITH OUR CUSTOM WEB DESIGN CUSTOM WEB DESIGN SOLUTIONS BY WORLD'S PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGNERS CUSTOM WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
EASY TO MANAGE YOUR WEBSITE YOURSELF
RESPONSIVE (MOBILE, TAB AND PC FRIENDLY)
W3C STANDARDS
SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY FREE
PROJECT CONSULTANCY AND SUPPORT
FREE 1 YEAR DOMAIN AND HOSTING

100% Satisfaction Guarantee Make A Smart Move

Order Now Visit Our Web Click Here Or Call Now To Get Started Toll Free: 800-306-7018