Tracey Levin from Deja News

Andy

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I was so impressed with Tracey's sweeping intellect, I decided to buy the
whole collection! It was really fun to read all these interesting posts.
If you go to deja.com and enter anyone's name (Tracey Levin) or e-mail
address (or your own name or e-mail) you get a list of links to all that
person's posts, and the responses to them! Great fun!

Here is a list for Tracey Levin. I'm sure y'all will check out my name, and
I know I have nothing to be embarrassed about. Except for the fact that I
got my car hit on I-35, but there was nothing I could do about that.

Once again, go to deja.com or dejanews.com and enter Tracey Levin for links
to all his Usenet posts. Enjoy!

Posting History:  Tracey Levin <tracey12...@hotbot.com.invalid> Help
| Feedback
There are 359 unique messages by
Tracey Levin <tracey12...@hotbot.com.invalid>
(numbers may be slightly skewed by cross-postings) Get all 359 messages
 Number of Messages  Forum
178 austin.general
50 houston.general
28 k12.chat.teacher
27 ca.general
23 dfw.general
16 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
11 alt.radio.scanner
6 ny.general
5 alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
3 alt.abortion
3 dc.general
1 alt.lasers
1 seattle.general

the wharf rat

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
In article <82cehv$jin$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,

Andy <and...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>If you go to deja.com and enter anyone's name (Tracey Levin) or e-mail
>address (or your own name or e-mail) you get a list of links to all that
>person's posts, and the responses to them! Great fun!

Unfortunately, I did my best work before dejanews started
archiving things. One day I need to find someone who archived all of
dead-flames...

Dr. Doright

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
On Sat, 04 Dec 1999 19:19:43 -0600,
Andy <and...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>I was so impressed with Tracey's sweeping intellect, I decided to buy the
>whole collection! It was really fun to read all these interesting posts.
>If you go to deja.com and enter anyone's name (Tracey Levin) or e-mail
>address (or your own name or e-mail) you get a list of links to all that
>person's posts, and the responses to them! Great fun!

For true enlightenment, perform a Deja search on the term "Travidiot".

--
Dr. Doright

Dusty Rhodes

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Andy <and...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> I was so impressed with Tracey's sweeping intellect, I decided to buy
the
> whole collection! It was really fun to read all these interesting
posts.
> If you go to deja.com and enter anyone's name (Tracey Levin) or e-mail
> address (or your own name or e-mail) you get a list of links to all
that
> person's posts, and the responses to them! Great fun!

<snip>

You're missing the best stuff. If you want the full picture of
Travidiocy you need to expand your search to include previous sock
puppets. Try searching under "Tracy12", "David Abrams" or "david084@*".

Make sure you look in the old archives or you'll miss gems like s/h/it's
search for Hairy Jewish women or pcitures or video of the Princess
Dianna car wreck. The overall picture is one of simply stunning
stupidity. That's why Travid is our own global village idiot.

Cheers,

Dusty

Dusty Rhodes

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Dusty Rhodes <te...@SPAMLESS.texas.net> wrote in message

<snip>

> Make sure you look in the old archives or you'll miss gems like
s/h/it's
> search for Hairy Jewish women or pcitures or video of the Princess
> Dianna car wreck.

Of course, that should read large breasted hairy Jewish women. Sorry
about the lack of specificity.

So tell us Travid, how's your "friend" David Abrams? How's the law
practice doing? And how is it an important attorney like you has so much
time to post so much drivel to Usenet? Were you one of them thar tobacky
lawyers?

Cheers,

Dusty

Kalli

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Dusty Rhodes wrote:

> Andy wrote:
> > I was so impressed with Tracey's sweeping intellect, I decided
> > to buy the whole collection! It was really fun to read all these
> > interesting posts.

> You're missing the best stuff. If you want the full picture of

> Travidiocy you need to expand your search to include previous sock
> puppets. Try searching under "Tracy12", "David Abrams" or "david084@*".

I like the ones found under teas...@aol.com. That must have been
the beginning of Travidiot's identity crisis, when s/h/it couldn't
decide whether to go by Scott, Tammy or Darrell Stevens, etc.

> The overall picture is one of simply stunning stupidity.

Stupidity on a National Scale - this same discussion has been had
time and time again on various regional ng's.

Kerry Ginn

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Note: For better or worse, the name "dejanews" has been shortened to
"deja", although using the older name in URLs still generally work.

In article <82cmoo$6pv$1...@news.jump.net>, the wharf rat <wr...@jump.net>
wrote:

> Unfortunately, I did my best work before dejanews started
> archiving things. One day I need to find someone who archived all of
> dead-flames...

I recall that the deja news archives have several times been
supplemented with material which that organization did not start out
archiving. I think that some things are probably better off not being
in the archives; however, the wharf rat's messages are often amusing
stuff. Deja accepts requests for its archives to be expanded in case
someone has a convincing case for preserving those messages for
research purposes (or for prosterity).

--
Kerry Ginn
Austin, Texas

Dusty Rhodes

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Kalli <kallir...@airmail.net> wrote in message
.

> Dusty Rhodes wrote:
>
> > Andy wrote:
> > > I was so impressed with Tracey's sweeping intellect, I decided
> > > to buy the whole collection! It was really fun to read all these
> > > interesting posts.
>
> > You're missing the best stuff. If you want the full picture of
> > Travidiocy you need to expand your search to include previous sock
> > puppets. Try searching under "Tracy12", "David Abrams" or
"david084@*".

> I like the ones found under teas...@aol.com. That must have been
> the beginning of Travidiot's identity crisis, when s/h/it couldn't
> decide whether to go by Scott, Tammy or Darrell Stevens, etc.

I liked the Davie Crockett moniker when he was looking for Jewish women.
I'll bet that was effective.

There were other e mail addresses, too. After he got TOSsed from Flash
and before he landed at MSN. Can't remember them offhand, but it's nice
to know there are some constants in this wacky world. No matter who
s/h/it pretends to be, the idiocy is unmistakable.

The Christy Canyon posts are a perfect example. It's not just the
absurdity of the premise. Only Travidiot could devise such tortured
syntax. This is no doubt why s/h/it now pretty much sticks to stealing
the words of others. Less embarrassing to steal and claim to be a lawyer
than to prove the impossibility of the claim.

My theory is the posts from Katy ISD were for real, but not because
Tracy/David/Carol/Darrell/Scott/Tammy/etc. worked with kids. I think it
was one of the kids. I'd say a 6th grade boy, judging by the style of
the earlier messages.

I've also heard a sad story of a guy from Katy that went South and
started babbling on Usenet after his wife left him, but that's not as
entertaining a tale.

Cheers

Dusty

Andy

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
Curmit the Hermit, aka John,

No way, I enjoy your posts. Tracey Levine is a psycho who preaches fiction,
you're posts are interesting because they are opinion. Even if I don't
agree with your point of view, at least it's not stupid nonsensical
falsehoods like Tracey.

----------
In article <8E93D5CC...@news.earthlink.net>, Payof...@aol.org
(curmit) wrote:

> Or, would you just settle for breaking his fingers, sewing his mouth shut and
> blinding him so you wouldn't have to indulge your secret shamefull fantazy of
> always reading everything he writes?
>
> Maybe you'd now like to "get" me too?

alan weiss

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
the wharf rat wrote in message <82cmoo$6pv$1...@news.jump.net>...

>In article <82cehv$jin$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
>Andy <and...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>If you go to deja.com and enter anyone's name (Tracey Levin) or e-mail
>>address (or your own name or e-mail) you get a list of links to all that
>>person's posts, and the responses to them! Great fun!
>
> Unfortunately, I did my best work before dejanews started
>archiving things. One day I need to find someone who archived all of
>dead-flames...

This is true. Wharf Rat did amazing flames that rose to the level of
poetry.

Just think - the John Haugh II trolls - lost forever.

The T*d Kaldis idiotic rantings - gone.

The Oleg Kiselev alt.sex antics - vapor.

Sad, really ...

Alan

Albert Nurick

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
curmit <Payof...@aol.org> wrote in message news:8E93D5CC...@news.earthlink.net...
> I guess you'd really go into a masterbatory frenzy of self delight if you
> could find out where he worked and get him fired too?

Naah. It's just fun to point out the self-aggrandizing morons who insist on
making fools of themselves in public, and are too dense to realize that everyone
is laughing at them.

> Or, would you just settle for breaking his fingers, sewing his mouth shut and
> blinding him so you wouldn't have to indulge your secret shamefull fantazy of
> always reading everything he writes?

Nope.

> Maybe you'd now like to "get" me too?

You're just a wannabe Tracey. You've not achieved global village idiot status
yet.

--
Albert Nurick <alb...@nurick.com>

Dusty Rhodes

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
curmit <Payof...@aol.org> wrote in message
> Dusty Rhodes <te...@SPAMLESS.texas.net> wrote in
> <WFy24.77172$5W2.2...@news6.giganews.com>:

> >Andy <and...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >> I was so impressed with Tracey's sweeping intellect, I decided to
buy
> >the
> >> whole collection! It was really fun to read all these interesting
> >posts.
> >> If you go to deja.com and enter anyone's name (Tracey Levin) or
e-mail
> >> address (or your own name or e-mail) you get a list of links to all
> >that
> >> person's posts, and the responses to them! Great fun!
> >
> ><snip>

> >You're missing the best stuff. If you want the full picture of
> >Travidiocy you need to expand your search to include previous sock
> >puppets. Try searching under "Tracy12", "David Abrams" or
"david084@*".

> >Make sure you look in the old archives or you'll miss gems like
s/h/it's
> >search for Hairy Jewish women or pcitures or video of the Princess
> >Dianna car wreck. The overall picture is one of simply stunning
> >stupidity. That's why Travid is our own global village idiot.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Dusty
> >

> I guess you'd really go into a masterbatory frenzy of self delight if
you
> could find out where he worked and get him fired too?

Excuse me, please. Try planet Earth. What the hell are you babbling
about?

The only person who has ever made an issue of where Travidiot works is -
ta da - Travidiot. S/h/it claims to be a Houston based attorney, a claim
that has proven absurd at best.

FWIW, I have pretty solid info on Travid. Over the years people have
sent me various things. But Travid's fantasies are his to dispel, not
mine. I just like to point out the inconsistencies from time to time for
the benefit of the ever growing army of new lurkers.

> Or, would you just settle for breaking his fingers, sewing his mouth
shut and
> blinding him so you wouldn't have to indulge your secret shamefull
fantazy of
> always reading everything he writes?

He never writes anything. He steals copyrighted materials from various
Web sites and posts them here under idiotic, inflammatory, off topic
subject lines. You may be a jerk, but at least you're smart enough to
write your own material.

> Maybe you'd now like to "get" me too?

I think it's time to up your dose.

> Then, who's next on your list?

The Trilateral Commission, the Cognoscenti, the Illuminati and
Speedbump.

So let's see. You're wrong, paranoid and a jerk and Travid is a
thieving, lying idiot. I guess that about covers it for now.

Cheers,

Dusty

Don Quixote

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
to Andy
Looks like Tracey has achieved the stardom now that some people actually
spent an effort to look "her" up.

If anyone has any trouble looking me up, please write for my assistance.

"Let me en*ter*tain you, let me make you smile..."

Andy wrote:

> I was so impressed with Tracey's sweeping intellect, I decided to buy the
> whole collection! It was really fun to read all these interesting posts.
> If you go to deja.com and enter anyone's name (Tracey Levin) or e-mail
> address (or your own name or e-mail) you get a list of links to all that
> person's posts, and the responses to them! Great fun!

Dusty Rhodes

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
Don Quixote <wu0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Looks like Tracey has achieved the stardom now that some people
actually
> spent an effort to look "her" up.
>
> If anyone has any trouble looking me up, please write for my
assistance.

> "Let me en*ter*tain you, let me make you smile..."

Actually, Travid hit the Usenet kook big time when someone created
alt.david.is.an.idiot in honor of his previous sock puppet, David
Abrams. Rare is the kook that merits his own flame/ego group.

Cheers,

Dusty

Ricky Rooter

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
Mike Dahmus fits into this group as well.

Dusty Rhodes <te...@SPAMLESS.texas.net> wrote in message

Albert Nurick

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
curmit <Payof...@aol.org> wrote in message news:8E94EA99...@news.earthlink.net...
> Albert Nurick <alb...@nurick.com> wrote in
> <s4o6jv4...@corp.supernews.com>:

> >Naah. It's just fun to point out the self-aggrandizing morons who insist
> >on making fools of themselves in public, and are too dense to realize that
> >everyone is laughing at them.
> >
> >> Or, would you just settle for breaking his fingers, sewing his mouth
> >> shut and blinding him so you wouldn't have to indulge your secret
> >> shamefull fantazy of always reading everything he writes?
> >
> >Nope.

> >> Maybe you'd now like to "get" me too?
> >
> >You're just a wannabe Tracey. You've not achieved global village idiot
> >status yet.
>
> Tell me again what you believe and stand for? I've forgotten.

You appear to be trying to characterize yourself as a grumpy white male, who's
smarter than the average citizen and realizes all the injustices that impact
guys like you, if they were only smart enough to see things your way. You seem
to fancy yourself as some sort of rebel who cleverly works outside the system.

It's funny. If I had to guess, you're somebody with too much time on your hands,
who's read a bunch of science fiction (Heinlein and Spider Robinson, perhaps) and
who's trying to convince us that you're somewhat like the protagonists they write.
In reality, I'd guess you were a timid worker drone who's usually felt powerless
in your career, and your Usenet alter ego is an attempt to make up for it. You
think you're way too smart for your station in life, and don't realize that your
bad attitude is a big factor in your lack of success. You're also more than a bit
paranoid, as witnessed by your attempts at anonymity and your attempts to keep your
words for being archived.

You don't really "stand for" much of anything. You're too busy trying to impress
everyone with how much smarter and cynical you are than the sheep you keep mentioning,
and your rants are all over the map; a bit of wisdom here and there, but piles of
crap to wade through. I've called you on this a few times, and you try to dance
around it.

> Funny....I can tell you exactly what Tracy and others believe.

Tracey seems to believe what somebody in a long robe told "her" to believe.
But "she" has the I'm-white-and-I-get-the-short-end-of-the-stick BS down pat.

--
Albert Nurick <alb...@nurick.com>

curmit

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
<CKW24.90092$7I4.2...@news5.giganews.com>:

>He never writes anything. He steals copyrighted materials from various
>Web sites and posts them here under idiotic, inflammatory, off topic
>subject lines. You may be a jerk, but at least you're smart enough to
>write your own material.

<tee hee> You mustn't! Dustybag...you do go on. You really know how to
sidle up to a skittish lady, doncha? <s>

>So let's see. You're wrong, paranoid and a jerk and Travid is a
>thieving, lying idiot. I guess that about covers it for now.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Dusty

Oh yah! Ya wanna fight? Ya wanna fight? Dems fighting words god damn it!
come on out from behind that mono 12" 1989 IBM vga screen and lets rumble.

Well, I guess you're not coming out, but I still think you're a doodoo head
and a poopoo mouth anyways.

Mike Dahmus

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
On Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:18:39 -0600, "Ricky Rooter" <rr...@worldnet.att.net>
hired an infinite number of monkeys to write:

>Mike Dahmus fits into this group as well.

Uh, yeah. I'm a sock puppet too.

Mike Dahmus mdahmus at I O DOT COM
http://www.io.com/~mdahmus/
"No one likes a pedantic smartarse..."

Ricky Rooter

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
If you read the post, you were included because you have a fan/ego newsgroup
of your own, not because you are a sock puppet. You are not a sock puppet.
You are many things, but you are not a sock puppet, or whatever else you
call it.

Mike Dahmus <mdahNO_%_SPAMmus@iNO_%_SPAMo.com> wrote in message

Jim Weeks

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
Ricky Rooter wrote in message <82mijt$9ud$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...

We don't really want to discuss what Mike does with
his socks, do we?

--
Jim Weeks

Mike Dahmus

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
On Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:00:29 -0600, "Jim Weeks" <we...@io.com> hired an
infinite number of monkeys to write:

>Ricky Rooter wrote in message <82mijt$9ud$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...
>>If you read the post, you were included because you have a fan/ego
>newsgroup
>>of your own, not because you are a sock puppet. You are not a sock puppet.
>>You are many things, but you are not a sock puppet, or whatever else you
>>call it.

>We don't really want to discuss what Mike does with
>his socks, do we?

I didn't see "Ricky Rooter's" response above, so somebody else needs to tell
him his newsreader is broken.

Ricky Rooter

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
My newsreader is fine. however, your reading of the news is broken. Better
download a new brain.

By the way, it doesn't matter whether you reply on top or bottom. It is
personal preference, not your preference.

Mike Dahmus <mdahNO_%_SPAMmus@iNO_%_SPAMo.com> wrote in message

Mike Dahmus

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
On Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:17:06 -0600, "Ricky Rooter" <rr...@worldnet.att.net>
hired an infinite number of monkeys to write:

>My newsreader is fine. however, your reading of the news is broken. Better
>download a new brain.
>
>By the way, it doesn't matter whether you reply on top or bottom. It is
>personal preference, not your preference.

So far, 100% of all smart people I've known who have ever posted to USENET
have posted at the bottom, removed unnecessary quoted material, and used good
spelling and grammar (when they weren't explicitly trying not to).

You've got one for three. Why not try for the Triple Crown?

Jim Weeks

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
Mike Dahmus wrote in message ...

>On Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:17:06 -0600, "Ricky Rooter" <rr...@worldnet.att.net>
>hired an infinite number of monkeys to write:
>
>>My newsreader is fine. however, your reading of the news is broken.
Better
>>download a new brain.
>>
>>By the way, it doesn't matter whether you reply on top or bottom. It is
>>personal preference, not your preference.
>
>So far, 100% of all smart people I've known who have ever posted to USENET
>have posted at the bottom, removed unnecessary quoted material, and used
good
>spelling and grammar (when they weren't explicitly trying not to).
>
>You've got one for three. Why not try for the Triple Crown?

high!

--
Jim Weeks

curmit

Dec 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/10/99
Jim Weeks <we...@io.com> wrote in <VRU34.23$413.1839@dfw-
read.news.verio.net>:

I've said this a hundred times before, and maybe some of you will pay
attention and put this stupid bullshit to rest.

Folks, its as simple as the newsreader you use. Some are easier to answer at
the top, some at the bottom. This one is at the bottom, the other one I use,
the top.

Its not some big plot, intelligence IQ or little green tree frogs that haunt
your waking dreams..sometimes its just simple.

Jane Gallion

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
Lemme just say that Wharfie is the origin of some of the most imaginative &
colorful flames I ever did see. Back when all was tin, he was just the best
in town.

And Kerry, what this "prosterity" stuff? You only saving stuff fr yr male
descendants?

--Hi, I'm Back Jane

----------
In article <051219991638379482%Kerr...@aol.com>, Kerry Ginn
<Kerr...@aol.com> wrote:

> Note: For better or worse, the name "dejanews" has been shortened to
> "deja", although using the older name in URLs still generally work.
>
> In article <82cmoo$6pv$1...@news.jump.net>, the wharf rat <wr...@jump.net>
> wrote:
>

>> Unfortunately, I did my best work before dejanews started
>> archiving things. One day I need to find someone who archived all of
>> dead-flames...

Earl Cooley III

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:16:19 -0600, "Jane Gallion"
<cha...@www.spring.net> wrote:

>Lemme just say that Wharfie is the origin of some of the most imaginative &
>colorful flames I ever did see. Back when all was tin, he was just the best
>in town.
>
>And Kerry, what this "prosterity" stuff? You only saving stuff fr yr male
>descendants?
>
>--Hi, I'm Back Jane

And before that was the 80's Austin BBS scene. In those Days, there
were Giants upon the Earth, flamewarriors of legendary prowess the
deeds of whom have been rarely matched in these more placid times.
--
\ | Earl Cooley III * sh...@io.com * <url:http://www.io.com/~shiva/>
\| Fandom Association of Central Texas: <url:http://www.fact.org/>

rjs...@postoffice.swbell.net

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
Hey Wharfie, here it is, your 15 minutes of fame (or is that flame ;^). Did
you
ever think you would make your mark as a high tech roaster? You truly do
say some funny shit sometimes.

Looks like we need to hold some kind of ceremony for you like the Oscars
or Grammy award. This award could represent the 'Best Of Usenet' with
categories like Most Informative, Best Flamage, Most Idiotic (I think this
would have to go to either Travidiot or Mike Dash ;^) although curmit is
bound to get honorable mention.)

Rick - welcome back Jane

Jane Gallion wrote:

> Lemme just say that Wharfie is the origin of some of the most imaginative &
> colorful flames I ever did see. Back when all was tin, he was just the best
> in town.
>
> And Kerry, what this "prosterity" stuff? You only saving stuff fr yr male
> descendants?
>
> --Hi, I'm Back Jane

Jane Gallion

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
Weeeeelllll children, I do recall when there was a proto-troll called David
Springer on a.g. Funny how the genus Troll seems to spawn critters named
some variant on that. He (this one was really a =he=, I think) used to spout
some impressively offthewall stuff, & was regularly shot out of the sky by
Wharfie & others, even yrs truly on occasion, but I wasn't as accomplished a
flamer as others.

Ahhh, the good ole days. . .

I'm in favor of a Nerdly Award.

--Jane

----------
In article <385285A2...@postoffice.swbell.net>,

Jane Gallion

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
I can see it now--Schwartznegger playing Wharfie, altho I dunno how good
he'd look in a skirt. Waaaaaak.

----------
In article <38528180...@news.supernews.com>, sh...@io.com (Earl Cooley
III) wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:16:19 -0600, "Jane Gallion"

> <cha...@www.spring.net> wrote:
>
>>Lemme just say that Wharfie is the origin of some of the most imaginative &
>>colorful flames I ever did see. Back when all was tin, he was just the best
>>in town.

> And before that was the 80's Austin BBS scene. In those Days, there

the wharf rat

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
In article <82tpth$gg3$1...@news.ddc.net>,
Jane Gallion <cha...@www.spring.net> wrote:
>Back when all was tin

Tin? Bite your tongue! I'm talkin' readnews here...

Jane Gallion

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
Woops! I'm a newbie here myself.

In article <831n2u$59h$1...@news.jump.net>, wr...@jump.net (the wharf rat)