Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married.

Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969

Jan 23, 2021, 5:55:10 PM1/23/21
I, Donaldli M. Ingalls, under the penalty of perjury prove I am married to Sandra A. Bullock.

Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married. Bryan Randall
is not Sandra's husband!

Sandra Annette Bullock and I, Donaldli Mark Ingalls, are married.

I cannot help it that Sandra doesn't mention I on television.

We are in fact married.

I really do not like what Sandra is doing in regard to acting as though she is dating and/or marrying other men.

Yours sincerely,
Donaldli Mark Ingalls