IF YOU LIKE THE WAR ON IRAQ, YOU'LL LOVE THE WAR ON IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!

John H. Fisher

Oct 22, 2007, 2:34:04 PM10/22/07
IF YOU LIKE THE WAR ON IRAQ, YOU'LL LOVE THE WAR ON IRAN!!!!!!!!

http://www.armscontrolcenter.org/images/email/iranad.pdf

Restless Fingers Syndrome

Oct 22, 2007, 9:08:45 PM10/22/07
John H. Fisher wrote:
> IF YOU LIKE THE WAR ON IRAQ, YOU'LL LOVE THE WAR ON IRAN!!!!!!!!
>
> http://www.armscontrolcenter.org/images/email/iranad.pdf

The NEOCOM Hawks will be gone by then.

John H. Fisher

Oct 22, 2007, 10:02:04 PM10/22/07
On Oct 22, 9:08?pm, Restless Fingers Syndrome <fim...@one.com> wrote:
> John H. Fisher wrote:
> > IF YOU LIKE THE WAR ON IRAQ, YOU'LL LOVE THE WAR ON IRAN!!!!!!!!
>
> >http://www.armscontrolcenter.org/images/email/iranad.pdf
>
> The NEOCOM Hawks will be gone by then.

I'd hope they were gone BEFORE THEN, no matter what/when/then is!!!-:)

Mike Smith

Oct 23, 2007, 7:25:28 AM10/23/07

And hopefully the head NEOCOM, hildabeast, will be a footnote in
history, along with the do-nothing neocoms, Pelosi & Reid.

Mike Smith

larr...@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2007, 2:05:31 PM10/23/07
On Oct 22, 1:34 pm, "John H. Fisher" <TaxServ...@aol.com> wrote:
> IF YOU LIKE THE WAR ON IRAQ, YOU'LL LOVE THE WAR ON IRAN!!!!!!!!
>
> http://www.armscontrolcenter.org/images/email/iranad.pdf

More than likely, Darth Cheney will instruct his puppet president and
apprentice to launch the war just in time for the 2008 campaign
season, and have all the Retardlicans spout "In a time of war, we has
to support our Prez'dent". Meanwhile the Democrats will be bought off
by AIPAC and not even consider impeaching the whole damned lot of
them.

Of course if Russia gets its toes stepped on, they may get tired of
the bloated american bully bullshit and just vaporize DC, Martha's
Vineyard, Bohemian Grove and wherever else the plutocrats hide.

Once that is done, the Chinese will come over to reclaim the debt that
is owed them by taking over half of California, Oregon and Washington.

Sweet dreams,
Larry G.

Restless Fingers Syndrome

Oct 24, 2007, 1:07:03 PM10/24/07
Mike Smith wrote:

You are so full of shit .. your hair is falling out to make room for
more .

John H. Fisher

Oct 24, 2007, 4:47:56 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 1:07?pm, Restless Fingers Syndrome <fim...@one.com> wrote:
> Mike Smith wrote:
>
> You are so full of shit .. your hair is falling out to make room for
> more .

It's coming out of Mike's ears 'n' mouth by gawd!!!1

George Kerby

Oct 24, 2007, 7:13:21 PM10/24/07

On 10/24/07 3:47 PM, in article
1193258876....@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com, "John H. Fisher"
<TaxSe...@aol.com> wrote:

By GAWD, that is SO inventive! Just HOW do you come up with such esoteric
thoughts? Sheer genius, I tell 'ya, folks!

Message has been deleted

John H. Fisher

Oct 24, 2007, 11:46:30 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 7:13?pm, George Kerby <ghost_top...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/24/07 3:47 PM, in article
> 1193258876.339362.95...@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com, "John H. Fisher"

> <TaxServ...@aol.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 24, 1:07?pm, Restless Fingers Syndrome <fim...@one.com> wrote:
> >> Mike Smith wrote:
>
> >> You are so full of shit .. your hair is falling out to make room for
> >> more .

> >> News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe#1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

> >> 120,000+ Newsgroups
> >> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
>
> > It's coming out of Mike's ears 'n' mouth by gawd!!!1
>
> By GAWD, that is SO inventive! Just HOW do you come up with such esoteric
> thoughts? Sheer genius, I tell 'ya, folks!

NOW, if only you could get out of your ears, that which comes from
YOUR mouth!!!!

IOW, get the sh-t out of your ears 'n' aborb the truths you so
vigorously defy!!!

Mike Smith

Oct 25, 2007, 7:46:48 AM10/25/07

Heh heh heh

A liberal old fool "thinking" he knows what "truth" means...

Hilarious...

Mike Smith

George Kerby

Oct 25, 2007, 10:01:31 AM10/25/07