Re: Ronnie Hawkins, R.I.Party

David Dalton

May 30, 2022, 2:03:43 PM5/30/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-58EB...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Earlier I facilitated an alignment of Ronnie Hawkins with
> The Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto, which I will renew on site
> whenever I make it there. (It's the place with the
> black and white checkered floor, right?) I say facilitated
> rather than did since he had to agree, though I provided
> the pathway.

A few days ago I facilitated a similar soul alignment of
Stevie Ray Vaughan with Antone's blues bar in Austin, Texas.

Another one I facilitated a while ago is of John Mann
of Spirit of the West with The Commodore Ballroom
in Vancouver.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)