Anyone want to know why we are in Afghanistan and Iraq, the real reason?

Robert

May 25, 2003, 5:27:27 PM5/25/03
in article 9r9Aa.103779$wy4....@fe07.atl2.webusenet.com, Mapanari at
Fakea...@nonexistant.com wrote on 5/25/03 2:10 PM:

> Must have two respondents before I'll task my self to esplaining the real
> reason.

Please - go for it. Anything to keep you in your house for another hour or
so.

Robert

May 25, 2003, 6:12:04 PM5/25/03
in article 5UaAa.96865$l66....@fe10.atl2.webusenet.com, Mapanari at
Fakea...@nonexistant.com wrote on 5/25/03 3:49 PM:

> Mapanari <Fakea...@nonexistant.com> babbled and bored us in

>> Must have two respondents before I'll task my self to esplaining the real
>> reason.
>>

> Uh, when I said "respondents" I should have specified intelligent
> respondants, not my hanger's-on hopefull ignore file ones that desperately
> seek my attention by continuing to post replies to my every post in the
> forelorn hope that I might deign to notice them at last, but alas! I will
> not.
> Stevey, Roberto and whimpering grackel....whatever name he's morphed into now
> and the permant ignore file, my old idiot, Albert Nurrik.

Still can't ignore me, eh? Did I suddenly get more interesting?

LarryG

May 25, 2003, 8:25:47 PM5/25/03

"Mapanari" <Fakea...@nonexistant.com> wrote in message

> Must have two respondents before I'll task my self to esplaining the real
> reason.
>
> --
> --mapi--

Well, now there's a switch! Usually we have to sacrifice virgins and sell
our first-born to get you to NOT post your silly rants on austin.general.
Now you want to do it for free? ; - )

What happened? Did the judge sentence you to so many hours of public
service by remaining silent?

- - -

OK. I'll bite. Why, pray tell, are we in Afghanistan, other than
cheap labor, cheap rugs, a military location near the middle-east,
and to give the radical, anti-American Muslims a black-eye?

Cheers,
Larry G.

Earl Cooley III

May 25, 2003, 11:15:58 PM5/25/03
On Sun, 25 May 2003 20:10:45 GMT, Mapanari
<Fakea...@nonexistant.com> wrote:

>Must have two respondents before I'll task my self to esplaining the real
>reason.

We are in those countries so that the federal Office of Special
Projects can search unhindered for archeological treasures of
unmatched mystical power, specifically, the Hand of Nergal, a gemstone
carved in the shape of a claw that possesses power of great evil; and
the Heart of Tammuz, a golden globe (some say in the shape of a
heart), that possesses the force of the Power of Light. It is the only
magical thing that can defeat the Hand of Nergal, by the way, which is
why both WMDs are needed.

The search for WMDs (Weapons of Mystical Destruction) is and must
always be a national priority. We need to achieve the means to counter
Israel's Secret Seal of Solomon, Britain's Stone of Scone, and
mystical superpower Luxembourg's White Armor of Jeanne d' Arc, Maid of
Orleans. Until then, we'll always be an also-ran mystical power. The
Arc of the Covenant just isn't enough by itself any more in today's
complex mystical environment.
--
e=sc^3 (sh...@io.com) Earl Cooley III

spdf

May 26, 2003, 12:59:57 AM5/26/03
Earl Cooley III wrote:

> the Heart of Tammuz, a golden globe (some say in the shape of a
> heart), that possesses the force of the Power of Light. It is the only
> magical thing that can defeat the Hand of Nergal

Blasphemer! He shares the holy secrets with infidels! Seize
him my brothers!

LarryG

May 26, 2003, 3:29:34 AM5/26/03
> "LarryG" <gils...@texas.net> babbled and bored us in

> > "Mapanari" <Fakea...@nonexistant.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Must have two respondents before I'll task my self to esplaining the
real
> >> reason.

> > OK. I'll bite. Why, pray tell, are we in Afghanistan, other than

> > cheap labor, cheap rugs, a military location near the middle-east,
> > and to give the radical, anti-American Muslims a black-eye?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Larry G.
> >

> Ok, two of my favorite posters asked....
>

> Look at a map.
>
> Stick some pins in it around the middle east where there are us military
> forces, bases, bases on "loan", "temporary" bases etc.
>
> Then look where there are British forces and bases, our constant loyal
> allies.
>
> Do you see the ring around Iran?
>
> Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey,
Israel,
> Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Bahrain, UAE, Yemen, Kuwait....and we own the ocean.
>
> Iran is effectively surrounded now.
>
> And two days ago we started making noises about terrorists coming from
Iran
> and blowing up Saudi Arabian/Western buildings and Iran is part of the
Axis
> of Evil.
>
> Iran has always been the biggest threat...they either already have nuclear
> weapons or will have them within the year; this is not debatable, this is
> real, they already have chemical and biologicals; several defectors have
> pinpointed exactly where they are. They have a huge standing well armed
> army, they have oil and they are muslim fundamentalists who encourage
> terrorism. They are also highly educated and they're not arabs, which
makes
> them even potentially deadlier.
>
> I think everything has been a background plot to get Iran or at least
contain
> them.
> With bases all around them they can't launch nor invade nor do anything
> anyone, and we can strike at any time from short distances away and we
don't
> need no stinkin' permission to do so....I think the military establishment
> learned a lesson that started with France and Britain in the 70's and
ended
> with Saudi Arabia and Turkey fucking us over this year. Time to diversify
> and spread our assests around. (notice how quickly we shut down our
airbase
> in Saudi?)
>
> Syria is nothing...it's Iran we want to topple. It's the last domino of
> radical fundamentalism left....Syrian president SonOfHaddad is barely
holding
> on with his two gaping front coffee-stained rotting front teeth, he's no
real
> threat.
>

> --mapi--

Well, it certainly sounds plausible. Iran pissed me off
when they took hostages at the Embassy. Carter should
have sent in the marines back then, but didn't. Iran may
be a threat, but over the past few years, news reports
indicates that Iranian youth are very unhappy with the
Islamic Revolutionary Party and might reform the country
even without U.S. intervention.

But you still ignore Israel pulling the US's puppet strings.
Syria remains a threat to them, and they will put pressure
on us to invade Syria. Also, if you will recall, the
Israelis claim to have intercepted a shipment of arms to
the Palestinians several months ago. The shipment, they
claim, originated in Iran. Perhaps it did, maybe it didn't
but that's their cover story. So with the US putting
pressure on Iran, we are playing our part as the dutiful
proxy / puppet of Israel. It is no coincidence that upper
level leadership of American defense policy advisors hold
dual Israeli/US citizenship.

< see: http://adlusa.com/adl/ > for details.

"These Jews [Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle] want
to spill American blood for Israel. If your loved
one comes home in a body bag you can hold U.S. Deputy
Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, left, and chairman
of the Defense Policy Board Richard Perle, right,
accountable. These traitors are loyal to Israel,
not the U.S."

Try to be a little more complete in your analyses.

Cheers,
Larry G.

wws

May 26, 2003, 8:56:53 AM5/26/03

"Mapanari" <Fakea...@nonexistant.com> wrote in message

> Must have two respondents before I'll task my self to esplaining the real
> reason.
>
> --
> --mapi--
> There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one
> absolutely certain way of brining this nation to ruin, of preventing
> all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to
> permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.--T Roosevelt

Mapi,mapi.
Chill.
Am I an American-American?
Who cares?
Any legal opinion that invades your privacy,taxes you,or otherwise restricts
your constitutional rights deserves your attention.
All my neighbors are Spanish derivative.
So I am learning to converse in Latin,spanish,norte mexicano,southern
mexicano,and Guatemalan.
Romance languages.Am I still an American-American?
Just words.
Have a great Memorial Day.

wws

---

God Bless Texas

May 26, 2003, 12:55:26 PM5/26/03
Since the Texans scored their last touchdown, Mapanari saw fit to opine:

> Ok, two of my favorite posters asked....

I only saw one, Larry G.

If you insist on preconditions, you must adhere - otherwise we'll write
our congresspersons to rescind your veteran's benefits (after Memorial
Day, of course, out of respect to your brethren in arms who made the
ultimate sacrifice, plus congresscritters don't work on any holiday,
and few Mondays) and turn you whimpering out onto the street corner to
beg alms from the 'dirty meskin' welfare kings and queens passing by in
their Cadillacs.

LarryG

May 26, 2003, 9:17:45 PM5/26/03

> "LarryG" <gils...@texas.net> babbled and bored us in

> > But you still ignore Israel pulling the US's puppet strings.
> > Syria remains a threat to them, and they will put pressure
> > on us to invade Syria. Also, if you will recall, the
> > Israelis claim to have intercepted a shipment of arms to
> > the Palestinians several months ago. The shipment, they
> > claim, originated in Iran. Perhaps it did, maybe it didn't
> > but that's their cover story. So with the US putting
> > pressure on Iran, we are playing our part as the dutiful
> > proxy / puppet of Israel. It is no coincidence that upper
> > level leadership of American defense policy advisors hold
> > dual Israeli/US citizenship.
>

> It did originate in Iran. One of many. This was simply a smoking gun.
> And Isreal doesn't pull our strings. It's in our interest to keep Isreal
> propped up and as a counterwieght to the chance that a Sal-allah-Din might
> arise again and unite all of the muslims and go on a nuclear-armed jihad
> conquer the world. This is not a far fetched scenario; most arab leaders
go
> to sleep at night holding their smelly smegma uncircumsized dicks and
smiling
> big smiles at the dream of being the Conquerer of old and uniting all of
> Islam. This history of Sa-Allah-Din is as fresh in the minds of daily
arabs
> as our own Vietnam is to us.

Bullshit! Thoughts of conquest and glory don't come to those
too busy just trying to stay alive. War is the sport of kings
and the leisure class, particularly when they don't have to
actually fight them. I agree that theocracies advocated by
Shiites, Baptists and Jews alike all threaten democratic
principles and world peace. Yet to assume that all Arabs
and Muslims want is to revive their olden glorious empires
seems more a matter of personal projection than accurate
perception.

Osama bin Laden comes from a wealthy family. He has the money
and hence the leisure to dream of triumph in war. The
Palestinians who have their houses smashed, their jobs lost,
and their daily survival threatened just want to live, in peace
if possible. The young who grow up under Israeli oppression and
Hamas' hate-mongering, have lost hope. Their rationale for
becoming suicide bombers is that they are going to die young
anyway, they might as well take a few of their tormentors with
them.

Remember all the loud-mouthed communist radicals on American
campuses during the '60's? They weren't the sons and daughters
of the poor and oppressed working classes. They were most often
the children of capitalists and elitists.

> Good politics and national survival means not letting any country in the
> world get too powerful or too strong or control too much trade, resources
and
> people.
> What Bush is going to do about China is beyond me; I'm afraid they don't
see
> the real threat. His Kowtowing to the chinese is beyond comprehension
unless
> it's part of deep plot to keep them complacent and off guard while we
clean
> up the middle east and secure our oil.

> > < see: http://adlusa.com/adl/ > for details.
> >
> > "These Jews [Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle] want
> > to spill American blood for Israel. If your loved
> > one comes home in a body bag you can hold U.S. Deputy
> > Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, left, and chairman
> > of the Defense Policy Board Richard Perle, right,
> > accountable. These traitors are loyal to Israel,
> > not the U.S."
>

> Your interest in all things jewish gets a little bit of the touch of anti-
> semitism.

Anti-semitism would be correct if I went out of my way to
blame Jews for the world's problems. Reality is when I
refuse to kowtow to threats and character assassination
in the face of blatant evidence. When you willingly refuse
to admit to reality (for whatever your reason) you are
delusional, and on the road to full-fledged Sheepledom.

> When will you peoples understand that religion, politics, nation states
and
> wars are simply an expression of human need to constantly better itself
and
> not some deep dark plot by the zionists to, uh, control the world? Uh,
> scratch that...uh, run all the banks? Uh, scratch that too...uh, own all
the
> oil? Uh, no...how about...to live in peace and control you own destiny?
> Yup, that's the ticket by golly!

I actually have no problem with Jews or the desire of anyone
to live in peace. However Israel's brutal repression of the
Palestinians reminds me of the denial and abuse of power I
first saw as a child in my father, and then recreated in my
own family. All the rhetoric about "Israel's security" and
"ending terrorism" is just so much excuse making for their
own criminal actions. (And yes, the same is true of Arafat,
Hamas and the Islamic Jihad, et al.) Its pure crap, and to
accept it as rational justification is to ally yourself with
a deviant, criminal, socio-pathology.

> > Try to be a little more complete in your analyses.
>

> <snicker>

Mmmm. Chocolate!
Personally I like 3 Muskateers bars or Milky Way Dark.

Cheers,
Larry G.

Earl Cooley III

May 27, 2003, 12:47:28 AM5/27/03
On Mon, 26 May 2003 17:12:08 GMT, Mapanari
<Fakea...@nonexistant.com> wrote:

>God Bless Texas <nowhic...@nospam.nowhere.com> babbled and bored us in

>Earl of Cool responded, even though he was off topic. I take that as a
>"yes".

I *was* on topic; you just happen to be posting from a slightly
different reality stream than I was. Not your fault.

The Green Troll

May 27, 2003, 3:34:58 AM5/27/03
Earl Cooley III <sh...@io.com> wrote in message news:<hvv2dv4b8u16u7ck7...@4ax.com>...

> We are in those countries so that the federal Office of Special
> Projects can search unhindered for archeological treasures of
> unmatched mystical power, specifically, the Hand of Nergal, a gemstone
> carved in the shape of a claw that possesses power of great evil; and
> the Heart of Tammuz, a golden globe (some say in the shape of a
> heart), that possesses the force of the Power of Light.

What's next? An incursion into France to secure the Bowl of
Nostradamus, which assists the possessor in predicting the future? An
operation within Russia to secure the mystical tools of Rasputin?

What about the Holy Grail?

-- Mahatma Coat <http://www.rev.net/~aloe/peace>

Kelly Younger

May 27, 2003, 4:11:45 PM5/27/03
Mapanari wrote:

> [...]

> > refuse to kowtow to threats and character assassination
> > in the face of blatant evidence. When you willingly refuse
> > to admit to reality (for whatever your reason) you are
> > delusional, and on the road to full-fledged Sheepledom.
>
> Well, the reality is that the "jews" dont have that much influence and power,
> and it's silly to go around looking for the wily jew in office and yelling
> "see! he voted for more money for Isreal, it's all a zionist plot!" when a
> full 10% of our country is jewish and most of them are educated and believe
> in hard work and so are more apt to be in higher circles than indian/meskins
> with snaggledy teeth, encephalitus and catholic.
> Yah, there are a lot of jews in power, but there are a lot more WASPs!

> >> When will you peoples understand that religion, politics, nation states
> > and
> >> wars are simply an expression of human need to constantly better itself
> > and
> >> not some deep dark plot by the zionists to, uh, control the world? Uh,
> >> scratch that...uh, run all the banks? Uh, scratch that too...uh, own all
> > the
> >> oil? Uh, no...how about...to live in peace and control you own destiny?
> >> Yup, that's the ticket by golly!
> >
> > I actually have no problem with Jews or the desire of anyone
> > to live in peace. However Israel's brutal repression of the
> > Palestinians reminds me of the denial and abuse of power I
> > first saw as a child in my father, and then recreated in my
> > own family. All the rhetoric about "Israel's security" and
> > "ending terrorism" is just so much excuse making for their
> > own criminal actions. (And yes, the same is true of Arafat,
> > Hamas and the Islamic Jihad, et al.) Its pure crap, and to
> > accept it as rational justification is to ally yourself with
> > a deviant, criminal, socio-pathology.
>
> Brutal repression?????
> You mean constantly responding to suicide bombing and a hungry rapacious
> breeding populace who DOESN'T own the land but squatted on it, and are now
> angry because the jews say "move out!"?
>
> Sorry, but if you avowed to rape and kill me and my family, placed bombs at
> my front door, killed my dogs, lobbed mortars periodically into my back yard
> and constantly paraded in front of my house yelling "death to mapi! I'm
> going to kill mapi, rip out his guts, burn him alive and his family too!"
> then I'm sorry, but you'd have a rather nasty accident some late night when
> you went out on your porch to investigate that strange noise.
> If anything, the Jews have been very restrained.
> If the palestinians had tried that with the Saudis, Thais, Chinese,
> Argentinians, Peruvians, Malays, Singaporeans and many other people in the
> world, you wouldn't know what a Palestinian is to this day, becasue there
> would be no more palestinian arabs left alive.

> >> <snicker>
> >
> > Mmmm. Chocolate!
> > Personally I like 3 Muskateers bars or Milky Way Dark.

You've outdone yourself this time mapi. I read the whole diatribe. Good
work. By the way, that's "bourgeois".
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?bourgeois
--
Kelly Younger

The Green Troll

May 28, 2003, 5:13:20 AM5/28/03
Kelly Younger <kyou...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:<3ED3C646...@houston.rr.com>...

> You've outdone yourself this time mapi. I read the whole diatribe. Good
> work. By the way, that's "bourgeois".
> http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?bourgeois

It doesn't make much sense to write three new lines at the end of an
unedited 200-line message. Google hides them on a back page.

-- Buster <http://www.rev.net/~aloe/netiquette>