World Naked Bike Ride 2010 and Booty Bounce

nob...@nowhere.com

Jun 12, 2010, 2:02:14 AM6/12/10
This bare-as-you-dare (nude or not) bike ride is an international
clothing-optional event to protest oil dependency, exhibit our right
to the road as vulnerable users and celebrate the beauty of the human
form in a body-positive way. Join cyclists from all around the world
by taking part in this annual celebration of bike (and human-powered)
culture. Feel free to wear as little as you're comfortable in, paint
your body, ride a bike, ride a board, rollerskate, bring a banner,
instruments, music makers, streamers, but most importantly, bring
YOURSELF and ALL your friends! Meet at Pease Park before the ride for
body painting, music, and fun. Following the ride there WILL be a
BOOTY BOUNCE Dance Party at Empire (near 7th and Red River).

The plan is to meet up Saturday, June 12th at 7pm if you want to get
painted, or 8pm if you're ready to ride. We'll be gathering near the
picnic tables at Pease Park, aka. right here:

For more information, http://www.atxbs.com/?q=node/2989

austin.announce is the MODERATED newsgroup for announcements of interest to
Austin-area Usenet readers. See <http://frenzy.austin.tx.us/austin.announce/>
for information on submitting announcements to this group.