Austin TMC September speaker

Doug Russell

Sep 2, 2009, 9:18:49 PM9/2/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com
Austin TMC:

Be sure to sign up and join us for lunch at Mirabelle's on Mesa Drive for our September 9th speaker: Allison Goodman from Intel's Corporate Program Management Office in Folsom CA. Go to the link below to check it out. Hope to see you there!

Doug

--
Doug Russell, PMP, MBA
Executive Team Leadership, LLC

Author of the upcoming book (Fall 2010) from AMACOM: "Thriving in the Project Management Jungle: Using TACTILE MANAGEMENT™ to Create Successful Teams"

Johnson, Royce

Sep 3, 2009, 10:26:33 AM9/3/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Doug but I am blotto all day on the 9th.

Royce W. Johnson, PhD

KCI Research Fellow

+1.210.859.6359 mob

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmission (including any
accompanying attachments) is confidential, is intended only for the
individual or entity named above, and is likely to contain privileged,
proprietary and confidential information that is exempt from disclosure
requests under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use
of or reliance upon any of the information contained in this transmission
is strictly prohibited.  Any inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure shall
not compromise or waive the confidentiality of this transmission or any
applicable attorney-client privilege.

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us at postm...@kci1.com."

Kinetic Concepts, Inc.

Doug Russell

Sep 3, 2009, 10:57:22 AM9/3/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com
Royce,

Understand! Hope to see you one of these months. SA is a long drive for a lunch talk.

Doug

Steve Teleki

Sep 3, 2009, 11:21:46 AM9/3/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Doug,

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll be at the meeting on Wednesday (at least planning on it, barring any work "fires").

Steve

_____________________
Steven Teleki
http://steven.teleki.net/

John Purvis

Sep 9, 2009, 7:40:05 AM9/9/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reminder.  It looks like I will miss this month, but hope to be able to attend some of your future meetings.

John R. Purvis III, P.E.
Email: John....@ieee.org
Web: http://home.roadrunner.com/~jrpurvis3

Twitter: jrpurvis3
AIM: jrpurvis3
MSN: jrpu...@hotmail.com
Yahoo: john_purvis68

Social Networks LinkedIn | Plaxo

Michael K. Daskalantonakis

Sep 9, 2009, 11:51:18 AM9/9/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com
I will not be able to join you today after all, due to a conflict. I thought I'll let you know.

Michael K. Daskalantonakis

MKD Technologies, Inc.

Software Engineering Solutions:

Custom Software, Consulting, Databases, Websites

tel/fax:  (512) 301-3170

mobile: (512) 784-9607

web:  http://www.mkdtechnologies.com