No meeting 4/14

Doug Russell

Apr 6, 2009, 11:21:32 AM4/6/09
to austi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, IEEE TMC Austin chapter.  Doug Russell here.

There will not be a meeting on 4/14 this month.  Instead we are going to join with the IEEE birthday party celebration at the end of the month.

Also, don't forget the 5/26 workshop, "How to Become A Successful Consultant" that we are cosponsoring with the IEEE Central Texas Consultant’s Network.  Cost for this workshop: $20 IEEE members/$25 Public/$35 At the Door.  There will be four speakers and a panel that includes our very own Leslie Martinich.  Good networking opportunity and you might learn a few things too!

Finally, we are planning a continental breakfast brawl for June 24, currently 830-1030a in the Little Tex Room at Pickle Center, and the topic is: "The "New" Economy: Opportunity or Disaster for IT?"

Doug

--
Doug Russell
Executive Team Leadership, LLC