Irrationalist Day, Thursday, June 20th

Silas Barta

Jun 18, 2024, 12:36:43 AM (12 days ago) Jun 18
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 20th
Time: Doors Open 6pm
Location: 6512 Kauai Ln, Austin, TX (residential area, easy street parking)

This Thursday evening (the Summer Solstice) we will be hosting our second annual Irrationalist Day, a party where we can let loose and embrace the irrational side of ourselves. Come join us on Saturday evening for a night of fun, laughter, and maybe even a few ghostly encounters.

Bring your tarot cards, astrology charts, magic eight balls, incense, and other such items. Let’s exercise our intellectual openness and throw epistemic caution to the wind. The goal of Irrationalist Day is to have fun casting spells and talking to ghosts, and to explore our beliefs in a playful and lighthearted way. The rest of the year, you can go back to skillmaxing your Bayescraft.

See the linked spreadsheet above for additional info and to share what you're bringing. Snacks, sides, and drinks are helpful for food items.

Silas Barta

Jun 18, 2024, 12:49:57 AM (12 days ago) Jun 18
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it's a Google Doc, not a spreadsheet.