Tue. Jul. 13, 7:00pm: Group Game Night: Frank's House @ 2001 Amberglen Blvd Apt 26104

austin.l...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2021, 8:04:06 PM7/11/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
We hope to see you then!

[This email was generated by the Austin Less Wrong events calendar]

Colton Lewis

Jul 11, 2021, 8:25:04 PM7/11/21
to Austin Less Wrong
Whoops. That should be 9001 Amberglen Blvd Apt 26104

Frank

Jul 13, 2021, 1:23:19 PM7/13/21
to Austin Less Wrong

The gates at my apartment close at 7:00 PM. To get in you need to use the call box. Press and hold the A & Z buttons to scroll. Select 26104 and press the call button. If that does not work message me on discord, I am frank55373.

William Kiely

Jul 13, 2021, 3:29:52 PM7/13/21
to Will Kiely, austin-l...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is driving up from South or Central Austin and willing to give me a ride, please let me know! I'm at 2204 San Gabriel St in West Campus.

William Kiely

Jul 13, 2021, 3:50:38 PM7/13/21
to Will Kiely, austin-l...@googlegroups.com
My ride is sorted, please disregard.

Frank Garza

Jul 13, 2021, 8:13:47 PM7/13/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Here is a map of the complex with my building marked.
map.jpg