Cafe Meetup 1/7: Yearly Predictions! (for real this time)

Austin Less Wrong

Jan 5, 2023, 12:21:47 PM1/5/23
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com

Cafe Meetup 1/7: Yearly Predictions! (for real this time)

Author: Silas Barta
Categories: Events

We didn’t get to it at our last meetup, so this time we’ll review last year’s predictions and make new ones for the next year — a LessWrong tradition! Bring your laptop if you want to make it easier to follow the spreadsheets.

***

The meetup is at Central Market, 4001 N. Lamar, in the cafe area. Look for the LW and SSC signs. People start arriving at 1:30 pm, and the main activity will begin at 2:30 pm. Please follow posted guidance and notices in the store.

View this post online & share!

Silas Barta

Jan 7, 2023, 2:41:21 PM1/7/23
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I grabbed some outside tables near urban mattress.

Silas Barta

Jan 7, 2023, 4:06:24 PM1/7/23
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
We now have a group to share predictions on Manifold Markets! Check it out (and follow it) at this link:

https://manifold.markets/group/austin-less-wrong-2023-predictions

You will need an account first; if you don't have one, you can get a referral bonus by signing up with this code: